AndyLL

The Derby Resurrections | Week 1

I changed the oil on the site and cleaned the windows...  hopefully it still works.

https://derby.boxofficetheory.com/Predictions.aspx

I would put in placeholder predictions early to make sure there are no issues.  The Derby is running on a new Server and Database and I've had no practice runs.

@TalismanRing @lilmac @Keanu @ChipDerby @Bates @8wombi7 @Wildbill @Tower @Simionski @Rolling Thunder @Keanu @The Fast and the Furiosa @JMorphin @Sheikh @Boxx93 @TheXper @boxofficeth @datpepper @a2k @kayumanggi @glassfairy

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

I was gonna start playing this the week covid shut us down, guess I’ll give it a spin now instead.

Now's the time to do it.  There's a few people that are not active on the forum but were experts at the Derby.  Even I might have a chance to win this week. (LOL... not a chance)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

Now's the time to do it.  There's a few people that are not active on the forum but were experts at the Derby.  Even I might have a chance to win this week. (LOL... not a chance)

I’ve been staying pretty sharp over the pandemic with fantasy movie league, hoping to get that expert cred pretty soon 😈 😛 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, AndyLL said:

I changed the oil on the site and cleaned the windows...  hopefully it still works.

https://derby.boxofficetheory.com/Predictions.aspx

I would put in placeholder predictions early to make sure there are no issues.  The Derby is running on a new Server and Database and I've had no practice runs.

@TalismanRing @lilmac @Keanu @ChipDerby @Bates @8wombi7 @Wildbill @Tower @Simionski @Rolling Thunder @Keanu @The Fast and the Furiosa @JMorphin @Sheikh @Boxx93 @TheXper @boxofficeth @datpepper @a2k @kayumanggi @glassfairy

I'm getting a log in error :sadno:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Based on the comically high average predictions for WSS and Encanto, I think some people must have entered % without realizing that the last weekend was incorrectly using their full run cumes.

And based on the max for some of these, I think some people inputted % without realizing they needed a - sign to prevent it from processing as an increase.

Edited by Product Driven Legion

4 hours ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Based on the comically high average predictions for WSS and Encanto, I think some people must have entered % without realizing that the last weekend was incorrectly using their full run cumes.

How can I be expected to know how the software I wrote works... 

I think some people must have entered % without realizing that the last weekend was incorrectly using their full run cumes.

This was my fault for putting in total grosses for some movies instead of the previous week totals.

53 minutes ago, RiddlerXXR said:

Q: When is the number recorded as "official" for the weekend? Is it the numbers coming out today or actuals in like 2 days? 

It'll be actuals.  It's possible results could be delayed because of the holidays.

• Thanks 1