Eric is Quiet

President's Day Weekend Thread: Uncharted 3.7 Previews, Dog 1.26

36 minutes ago, spatulashack said:

If Uncharted manages a 15 mil Friday (including Thursday sneaks). What are we thinking the rest of the week looks like in terms of the multiplier? 

Woah, long time. Asgard number 4 is back!

• Astonished 1

49 minutes ago, spatulashack said:

If Uncharted manages a 15 mil Friday (including Thursday sneaks). What are we thinking the rest of the week looks like in terms of the multiplier? 

It would likely come close to $40m for the 3-day based on a $15m total Friday

11 minutes ago, snarkmachine said:

Did the cast of Death on the Nile do any kind of press? I haven't even seen any junket interviews.

Kenneth did some Zoom interviews for it, think I stumbled across one on RT recently. He might've been the only one.

Edited by datpepper
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tokugennumataka said:

Isn't Cinemascore polled privately by that company? How can Sony control when the output will be published? 

Sony is allowing them to poll their film, so I suppose they can control the public reveal. Those with paid access to Cinemascore may know the results.

20 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Good comeback weekend for real movie stars like Channing Tatum and Mark Wahlberg.

Yeah I’m thinking Lost City can hit. Tatum still has juice + Bullock and Pitt are undeniable stars + Radcliffe's biggest big screen role since Harry Potter? All that can only help boost a fun premise in a weak month. The reviews will probably be mediocre but Bullock has overcome bad reviews with star power and marketing before

Edited by BestPicturePlutoNash
  • Like 3