Eric the IF

Weekend Thread (3/25-27) | Asgard 2 says 11.75 Sat for Lost City

43 minutes ago, Villain Legion said:

One notch worse than I expected tbh but not actively bad for an adult movie gpxs4t35lnp81.jpg

I think this tracks. My mom liked it. My aunt slept through it. I was disappointed it was not better, because it should’ve been better with the cast they had. And my grandmother thought it was OKAY! As she threw up her hands and nodded it at me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Not happening with a B+ CinemaScore. The mid-30s sounds like a realistic target to me.

Cinemascore is not always accurate. Bridesmaids got a B and legged it out like gangbusters. House of Gucci, at 3 hours and featuring a group of evil and unlikable characters, got a B+

7 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Not happening with a B+ CinemaScore. The mid-30s sounds like a realistic target to me.

The cinemascore doesn't matter for the IM, c'mon now. I'd that's true Fri and it sticks, 40 is done. If not, yeah, maybe low-mid 30

6 hours ago, Flopped said:

Cinemascore is not always accurate. Bridesmaids got a B and legged it out like gangbusters. House of Gucci, at 3 hours and featuring a group of evil and unlikable characters, got a B+

CinemaScore varies between different genres of films. An example is a B+ being great for horror.