Eric is Quiet

WEEKEND THREAD: No one went to the Danger Zone :( 145M JWD, 51.8M TGM, EEAAO reaches 61 DOM

Ya'll keep saying they should have had Glen Powell's character from Camp Cretaceous in the movie. . .but he's not an action hero in the show. He's a cringey goofball.

But then again Season 5 is around the corner. He hasn't been in it since Season 1, he's supposed to be back. So maybe he lives....or gets eaten.

2 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Ya'll keep saying they should have had Glen Powell's character from Camp Cretaceous in the movie. . .but he's not an action hero in the show. He's a cringey goofball.

But then again Season 5 is around the corner. He hasn't been in it since Season 1, he's supposed to be back. So maybe he lives....or gets eaten.

glen powell has infinite range and can do whatever is required of him by the script

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

sorry but dave has been my favourite character in the franchise for a full ten minutes now i won't hear any slander against him.

• Like 2

On a related note to the Number 2 Movie this weekend, ive probably listened to Take My Breath Away 1000 times since i watched the original Top Gun back in early May. I actually didnt ever listen to that song before and now im a slave to it.

• Like 5
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

On a related note to the Number 2 Movie this weekend, ive probably listened to Take My Breath Away 1000 times since i watched the original Top Gun back in early May. I actually didnt ever listen to that song before and now im a slave to it.

Same but with Danger Zone

33 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Last time I watched it was 8-9 years ago, dudnt had any issue because i rarely had with any movie back then but a Telugu friend of mine regard it higher than Baahubali movies, so I thought may be it is. The main plot is def better than RRR I would say but yeah the film has constraints of being 2009 regional movie.

I lived in Hyderabad when it came out, you couldn't escape the marketing for Magadheera. They went all out for Ram Charan's debut.

That was a weird time when Chiranjeevi was everywhere in Hyderabad - from launching Praja Rajyam to the Shankardada movies to launching his son. It all came crashing down in 2010 when his party lost almost all seats in that election and he merged with the Congress.

• Like 1

I remember my cousin showing Magadheera to me as a kid. Did not have a good experience tho, because he said it's super gory (I don't think it was rn) and I ended up being scared for most of its runtime. Wanna get around to watching Maryada Ramanna (pretty sure I watched it's tamil remake before) sometime. Heard it's Rajamouli's best film.

Edited by lorddemaxus

Just imagine this shit having an under 40M True Friday number. Just imagine. Also just imagine if this was the 2nd movie. It would have opened with 200M again.

39 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Wait there’s a Jurassic show in its 5th season?

7 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I remember my cousin showing Magadheera to me as a kid. Did not have a good experience tho, because he said it's super gory (I don't think it was rn) and I ended up being scared for most of its runtime. Wanna get around to watching Maryada Ramanna (pretty sure I watched it's tamil remake before) sometime. Heard it's Rajamouli's best film.

Have you seen Son of Sardaar, it's the Bollywood remake of Maryada Ramanna.

12 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I lived in Hyderabad when it came out, you couldn't escape the marketing for Magadheera. They went all out for Ram Charan's debut.

That was a weird time when Chiranjeevi was everywhere in Hyderabad - from launching Praja Rajyam to the Shankardada movies to launching his son. It all came crashing down in 2010 when his party lost almost all seats in that election and he merged with the Congress.

Which other Indian movies would you and Charlie recommend? I'm game for anything.