Eric Deetz

Thunderbolts* | May 2, 2025 | MCU

5 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

A safe guess but now confirmed:

It's kind of crazy that we might not see anything from this year's panel released publicly, since the two expected trailers, Agatha and Captain America 4, were already released last week. And Thunderbolts is still almost a year away, so the footage will most likely be a Hall H exclusive. Why they'd unveil the former two early so close to Comic-Con, we'll never know.

13 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

It's kind of crazy that we might not see anything from this year's panel released publicly, since the two expected trailers, Agatha and Captain America 4, were already released last week. And Thunderbolts is still almost a year away, so the footage will most likely be a Hall H exclusive. Why they'd unveil the former two early so close to Comic-Con, we'll never know.

Cap 4 I guess they wanted that DP&W attachment? Idk.

I’d much rather see something from Thunderbolts. 

I’ve zero interest in Venom, Kraven or Captain America 4. 

I’m guessing Thunderbolts trailer will be held back to go out in front of Lion King 2 over Xmas? 

I’m excited for this one, sounds like Yelena has some huge stunts to do and I’m happy to see Lewis Pullman officially confirmed, some eye candy.

Was Taskmaster cut? I noticed she wasn’t there for the panel.

6 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I’m excited for this one, sounds like Yelena has some huge stunts to do and I’m happy to see Lewis Pullman officially confirmed, some eye candy.

Was Taskmaster cut? I noticed she wasn’t there for the panel.

One of the footage descriptions I read said Taskmaster was in there. Maybe Olga was not available to come or something.

• Thanks 1

Also, there was an important clarification in the footage: they were all sent on a suicide mission, but it's not like a Suicide Squad thing. They're all sent individually, arrive in the same room, start fighting each other, and then when Bob shows up all the doors in the room slam shut and lock.

• Like 1

I like her and will likely enjoy her Songbird but Marvel really is two to four on casting Jewish actors for Jewish characters.

2 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

he would never have seen the green light if Bob Iger had been there In 2022

The scapegoating and blame game has started already ..lol...