Eric Prime

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER WEEKEND THREAD | The hammer swings down with 144.2 DOM, 302 WW, the 3rd-biggest 2022 opening | Minions 46.1, TGM 15.5, Elvis 11.2, JWD 8.6

From Deadline Hollywood

The best scores here for Thor: Love and Thunder is coming from women over 25 at 82% positive, the third biggest demo for the movie at 24% after Men over 25 (33%) and men under 25 (26%). Diversity demos were 39% Caucasian, a great 28% Hispanic and Latino turnout, 16% African American and 13% Asian.

On the bright side through Friday, 53% of those who saw Thor: Love and Thunder bought their tickets the day when they saw the movie, which of course indicates, a hearty walk-up business. While Thor: Love and Thunder is playing extremely well coast to coast, the West and Southwest are the most prominent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Are you tired of discussing trash movies like Thor 4, Lightyear, or Rise of Gru?

Submit a list of the best movies here to take your mind off these depressing duds!

Take back the gru slander, you uncultured swine.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Are you tired of discussing trash movies like Thor 4, Lightyear, or Rise of Gru?

Submit a list of the best movies here to take your mind off these depressing duds!

01. Jurassic Park
02. Jurassic World
03. Godzilla: King of the Monsters
04. Godzilla (2014)
05. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
06. Jurassic World: Dominion
07. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
08. Godzilla (1954)
09. Godzilla vs Kong

10. The Godfather

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Odinson said:

These pecs. I just want to kiss them 🤤

Is it good on here if I say "Natalie Portman.  Those breasts.  I just want to kiss them" or is that going to be deemed a bit inappropriate and a tad creepy?  

Let's keep the sexualization out of these threads.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, John Marston said:

250m budget confirmed. Most expensive non Avengers Marvel film I think. If the movie makes 750m worldwide it will be a solid hit but not a huge one

6rgae2u99ka91.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

I wonder how much of that budget is because of COVID. I'm guessing it's at least $50M higher than it otherwise should be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Is it good on here if I say "Natalie Portman.  Those breasts.  I just want to kiss them" or is that going to be deemed a bit inappropriate and a tad creepy?  

Let's keep the sexualization out of these threads.  

a9PhlGb.gif

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, StormbreakerXXR said:

I wonder how much of that budget is because of COVID. I'm guessing it's at least $50M higher than it otherwise should be. 

could have something to do with but probably has a lot to do with actors salaries. You have Hemsworth, Bale, Portman, and Crowe, the entire Guardians of the Galaxy, and also actors like Jeff Goldblum and Peter Dinklage that were cut out of the movie

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

could have something to do with but probably has a lot to do with actors salaries. You have Hemsworth, Bale, Portman, and Crowe, the entire Guardians of the Galaxy, and also actors like Jeff Goldblum and Peter Dinklage that were cut out of the movie

They'd paid money to have a bunch of cameos and then just cut them out. Which is insane.

18 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

01. Jurassic Park
02. Jurassic World
03. Godzilla: King of the Monsters
04. Godzilla (2014)
05. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
06. Jurassic World: Dominion
07. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
08. Godzilla (1954)
09. Godzilla vs Kong

10. The Godfather

Godzilla vs Kong best Monsterverse movie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Godzilla vs Kong best Monsterverse movie

Mind you, its still a 9,5/10 for me. The only thing i didnt like about the movie was the soundtrack, which was bland, way too bombastic and didnt felt like a Godzilla score.

• Like 1