charlie Jatinder

11-14 Weekday Thread | Featuring Future BOFFY Award Winning Meltdown of Our Fallen False God

52 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

Yeah I can't see anything higher than low 50's for L&T

50 seems like the over/under to me. It'll be less than 10m on Thursday, and I think +50% then +40% is more than reasonable. 

Homecoming +53% then +30%

Far from home +50%, +35%

As likely to go under 50 as it is to go over imo

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I like how you started with losing interest due to endless Marvel movies talk and then go on to add to the "talk" on every (and only) Marvel/DC movies/shows in last 2 years.

I did end by saying I think everything sucks but I can't move away from it. Besides, not my fault that Marvel, DC and the occasional Universal blockbuster is all there is now - I accept that, hate-watch them and read about the numbers. I know it makes for a fun "gotcha" comment, but selective reading on your part does not make me a hypocrite. ;) 

16 minutes ago, MattW said:

50 seems like the over/under to me. It'll be less than 10m on Thursday, and I think +50% then +40% is more than reasonable. 

Homecoming +53% then +30%

Far from home +50%, +35%

As likely to go under 50 as it is to go over imo

And Black Widow was +60% (+30%).  With softer weekdays than before times can mean higher Friday increases 

41 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

just to clarify I am not talking about writing the story, I am specifically talking about screenwriting. She was not the screenwriter for any HP movies but was for every one of the FB movies and we know that one of the biggest problems with the FB movies was the screenplay. 

Oh ok. As screenwriter she needs help for sure. I agree. Saying that potterheads want a Rowling story, it's her world. A new sequel book from here would sell 20m copies in one day. 

1 hour ago, BruiseCruise said:

Yeah I can't see anything higher than low 50's for L&T

The inescapable math for Thor is that the more people who see it, the more people there are to tell the secondary wave of casual viewers that it's just not that good. I think that's where the real effect of D+ will come in. Nobody's going to feel like they're missing out by waiting.

48-52

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

If we felt immune from criticism, a lot of you would be warned/banned right now and your posts hidden away. As long as the criticism doesn't become personal, you are always free to give your opinion on the mod staff. And even if we defend ourselves when we feel we are right, we do take criticism from the community seriously. There are many times we have shifted our mod styles and internal rules based on feedback from the community. Often over time but we do listen.

If you mean a mod has broken a forum rule, report the mod. There will likely be some internal discipline you don't see. If it's serious or consistent enough you may see them lose their mod status. 

What about a mod calling a whole group of people moronic idiots? This is a real question. I'm not asking this to be argumentative or a sensationalist. 

Is there anyone here who can explain to me how to use the ignore button or the ignore feature? I've never looked into it wouldn't even know where to look. How do I put somebody on ignore?

6 minutes ago, baumer said:

Is there anyone here who can explain to me how to use the ignore button or the ignore feature? I've never looked into it wouldn't even know where to look. How do I put somebody on ignore?

Just drag your arrow to the person's name and hold it for a second. A screen will come up that has links to message, ignore, etc.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

You hover over a person's avatar, resulting in a drop-down menu. At the bottom is a series of blue buttons, one of which says "Ignore". After that, you are in the Ignore page and you can ignore whoever you please. Hope this clears everything up for you :)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Since the release it's having really great weekdays. Without Hbo Max at least 140M are on lock. 

Older women many of them in retirement. That's a super duper underserved demo but when utilized it creates repeat business and legs. 

• Like 1