XXR vs XXR

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever — International Box Office Thread

From Deadline Hollywood

Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther: Wakanda Forever has cozied right up to the $800M mark worldwide with an estimated $799.5M through Sunday. Included in that is $373.8M from the international box office and $425.7M domestic. The Top 5 markets are the UK ($38.5M), Mexico ($35.5M), France ($30.6M), Brazil ($20.8M) and Australia ($19.2M).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

$385-390M os. $450M+ dom.

Seems a bit too optimistic, my prediction was 380M overseas and 440M in North America...

1 hour ago, Godzilla said:

A 40% worldwide decrease from the previous movie is very substantial. Marvel and Disney have to address this because if the third movie sees a similar drop, then it will be a big money loser. 

To be fair if we exclude China and Russia the first made 1.21B, so a 33% drop. Obviusly still a big disappointment, before the release I was expecting 900M...

5 hours ago, MG10 said:

Seems a bit too optimistic, my prediction was 380M overseas and 440M in North America...

To be fair if we exclude China and Russia the first made 1.21B, so a 33% drop. Obviusly still a big disappointment, before the release I was expecting 900M...

The first one was massively boosted OS by being right before IW

6 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

So after all that whining about her not having enough appeal, Miss Shuri is going to collect close to Ragnarok numbers WW? LMAO

It's more like the movie is going to gross 850M despite Shuri, the plot and the rest of the cast, not thanks to them. 

After all Ragnarok grossed double the previous film, Black Panther instead dropped by 30%…

• Like 1