YM!

Ticket to Paradise Weekend Thread (and also Black Adam): Adam 67 (Rock's biggest leading debut), Paradise 16.3, Smile 8.3, Halloween 8 (80% drop!), Lyle 4.2 | Banshees 45K PTA, second-best of the year

Blue Beetle while not an A Lister is well known and indeed has featured in a number of DC TV shows like Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Young Justice. 

I think WB should do Metal Men as a live action film, I know it's in development as an animated film but the concept lends itself to a bigger cinematic experience and you easily have it be part of the DCEU but not too heavy on the references. 

43 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Blue Beetle while not an A Lister is well known and indeed has featured in a number of DC TV shows like Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Young Justice. 

I think WB should do Metal Men as a live action film, I know it's in development as an animated film but the concept lends itself to a bigger cinematic experience and you easily have it be part of the DCEU but not too heavy on the references. 

I actually hope the 'mystery film' that Gunn pitched WB recently is a live action Metal Men. I think he would be a great fit for that and supposedly he's a fan of the property, so we'll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

It's shocking to me that Disney hasn't made a Squirrel Girl movie or show yet.

They shot a pilot but it didn’t get picked up

4q4wxta2lgm71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

IIRC They’ve used the actress to voice Squirrel Girl ever since.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, A Star is Delayed said:

I actually hope the 'mystery film' that Gunn pitched WB recently is a live action Metal Men. I think he would be a great fit for that and supposedly he's a fan of the property, so we'll see.

The thing about Metal Men is that it'll be CGI heavy which I'm not sure Gunn would enjoy. 

4 minutes ago, YM! said:

Yes, I’d love a She Hulk movie. The show is like top 3 in Phase 4 and probably the second best series.

I’ve changed my mind I want to see how this translates to box office numbers after seeing the Neilson numbers for this show :sparta:

1 hour ago, YM! said:

Yes, I’d love a She Hulk movie. The show is like top 3 in Phase 4 and probably the second best series.

Yeah wouldn't mind a movie but get those hack writers far away from it. Liked parts of the series but in the end it was just a vanity project by the writers to air their petty  political grievances . Finale was pretentious nonsense .

Yeah weak finale was expected but they had to release that nonsensical variety article .

Weakest MCU show so far imo

Yeah ,yeah, know they are Rick and Morty writers but they should stick on that .

MCU seems a peg to high for them to handle.

Edited by Liiviig 1998

32 minutes ago, Legion By Night said:

The Nielsen numbers are pretty strong

Season finale didn’t crack the top ten. Actually I think it’s only ever appeared once in the top ten and it was in 10th.