Eric is Quiet

A2 WEEKEND THREAD | 134.1M DOM OW | Thurs 17m / Fri 36m / Sat 45m / Sun 36m

How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?

Spurs are the ultimate loser team. Teasing you and always bottle it in the end. If you want an MLS team, I'd go with Austin FC (Matthew McConaughey's team) or Seattle Sounders (best fans).

From Europe, the two greatest clubs in terms of style, fans, morals and history are LIVERPOOL and BORUSSIA DORTMUND.

Edited by The Dark Alfred
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

I've officially decided to become a football fan. Give me suggestions of which club I should adopt. I'm thinking maybe Bayern Munich....

Don't choose any of the oil money clubs like Chelsea, PSG, Newcastle or Manchester City. 

I'd suggest Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal from UK. EPL is the biggest league in the world

Barcelona from Spain, Milan or Juventus from Italy, Dortmund or Bayern from Germany are also good. 

• Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

I had doubts about A2 when Home Alone kicked A1's butt on Disney+ for the past few weeks. 

The fact that people wanted to rewatch HA for the umpteenth rather than refresh on Avatar.

This makes me realise that between Home Alone 1&2, Beetlejuice and Nightmare Before Christmas, Catherine Ohara is the holiday queen. 

2 minutes ago, Flopped said:

I had doubts about A2 when Home Alone kicked A1's butt on Disney+ for the past few weeks. 

The fact that people wanted to rewatch HA for the umpteenth rather than refresh on Avatar.

This makes me realise that between Home Alone 1&2, Beetlejuice and Nightmare Before Christmas, Catherine Ohara is the holiday queen. 

Isn’t a Home Alone sequel with Culkin being rumored? I think I saw something on social media about Pesci talking if he would go back.

1 hour ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

I've officially decided to become a football fan. Give me suggestions of which club I should adopt. I'm thinking maybe Bayern Munich....

I kind of root for Barcelona 

5 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yeah BP was the one that came to mind off the top of my head that I knew was def higher. Didn’t realize BatB, but not surprising since it was aimed at families. 

Saturday Increases from True Friday -- $100M+ Opener -- 2022

Avatar: The Way of Water = 23.6% 

The Batman = 23.6% 

Top Gun: Maverick = 16.2% 

Jurassic World: Dominion = 12.7% 

Multiverse of Madness = 5.6%

Thor: Love & Thunder = 3.8% 

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever = (0.3%)

Minions: Rise of Gru = (12.9%)

• Thanks 4
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Isn’t a Home Alone sequel with Culkin being rumored? I think I saw something on social media about Pesci talking if he would go back.

Never mind, I was thinking of this:

Asked whether he would ever consider reprising his role as Harry for a future installment in the franchise, the actor says that it would be "difficult to replicate" the innocent aura of the original films.

"While you never say never, I think that it would be difficult to replicate not only the success but also the overall innocence of the originals," Pesci tells PEOPLE. "It's a different time now; attitudes and priorities have changed in 30 years."

https://people.com/movies/joe-pesci-reflects-on-making-home-alone-2-with-macaulay-culkin-as-movie-turns-30/

27 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Don't choose any of the oil money clubs like Chelsea, PSG, Newcastle or Manchester City. 

I'd suggest Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal from UK. EPL is the biggest league in the world

Barcelona from Spain, Milan or Juventus from Italy, Dortmund or Bayern from Germany are also good. 

Man United is only worthwhile for the scenes in Eurotrip that involve Vinnie Jones. Beyond that, garbage team, and give us back Sancho you thieving whores! 

Edited by SchumacherFTW
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nero said:

How was your day?

It was pretty great. We shockingly had a nice family outing.

I left Judy alone in her crate for four hours. That’s the first time I’ve done that since I had her. When I got home, she was not happy.

now I’m just psyching myself up to finish true lies. 

• Like 1