Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

5 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

We will see.. I'm hear storms didn't hit as hard in some places so I'm sticking with it..maybe out of your reality XxR brother. And obviously I've been right over many for decades now. So we will see lol

You've been saying, "we will see...I'm hearing the numbers are coming in higher" about every single day now.  Did any of them actually increase like you heard they would??

Just curious!

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 3

So, rather than freeze my butt off, the family (sans the youngest and the spouse) sat down and watched Glass Onion today...and we loved it!  

Unlike my kids, I solved the mystery the minute it happened, but that was okay b/c the way the film progressed from there made it so enjoyable even knowing the "final answer."

As for grades, I'd give it a B+ and my kids would all give it an A-.  

It was a nice Christmas present from Netflix.  If it's still ice cold tomorrow and we get bored with the presents, Strange World may be our encore viewing BUT dad may want to watch his annual Christmas Story, so it's still TBD.

3 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

"Michael Jackson was okay but he really didn't have any great songs".

- Gen Zer 10 years from now 

:hahaha:

Singing 4/10

Dancing 3/10

Moonwalk was overrated. 

Britney has a better voice than Whitney and Streisand.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Brittney sold 88 million albums.

Whitney sold 155 million.

/the end

Come on man this is a box office forum, we know better than doing things in admissions.

Let's hear the sales figures

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, XXR Krampus Claus said:

Friday was 19.5

Today will be 12.5-13.5

Tomorrow will be 21-23

Monday will be 10M less than your prediction

All of these numbers are out of touch with reality

Well, 38-40 ain't happening, no.  But R1 on Dec 26th did 32.086m which is something that should be kept in mind when targets are being set.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

You've been saying, "we will see...I'm hearing the numbers are coming in higher" about every single day now.  Did any of them actually increase like you heard they would??

Just curious!

NA Wed..  India, sk, France

Any questions.

We will see how close my 4day is vs.the 48-70m 4days here and on.the web(hah hah- just feeling awesome suprises and positive headlines for Avatar 2)

Its you and me Brother doctor wango tango. What's  your 4 day?

Time to dance! 

Yours as well longtme brother of BOM Fmpro and hello man

Hit me with your 4day Xx4

🤠(A Lil Nuggent humour)

Don't bet against those pandorians. Still more suprises left.

--CAN YOU FEEL.THEM?

" Sullys are everywhere!"

Fun Swimming GIF by Avatar

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating

17 minutes ago, european1992 said:

Questionable. There was a research showing Britney Spears is the most known celebrity name worldwide, male or female.

That may be due to reasons beyond music. In any case I saw it was actually Lady Gaga who is the most known. Regardless, Whitney was absolutely huge. Omg IWALY was the biggest song for years. I’m kinda confused how Britney can be compared or why should we compare anyway. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Come on man this is a box office forum, we know better than doing things in admissions.

Let's hear the sales figures

Jimbo.i told them post their 4 days. Let's see what they got brother.

Sullys are ready

" I feel their heartbeat!"

Come on Sullys.

Hopefully we hit 90-100+m 4 day Jimbo.

10 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

NA Wed..  India, sk, France

Any questions.

We will see how close my 4day is vs.the 48-75 4days here and on.the web(hah hah)

Its you and me Brother doctor wango tango. What's  your 4 day?

Time to dance! 

Yours as well Fmpro and hello there.

Hit me with your 4day Xx4

🤠(A Lil Nuggent humour)

Don't bet against the pandorians.

CAN YOU FEEL.THEM?

" Sullys are everywhere!"

I have it in the 70-75 mill range 4day

Thats friday to monday

Edited by fmpro

5 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Well, 38-40 ain't happening, no.  But R1 on Dec 26th did 32.086m which is something that should be kept in mind when targets are being set.

Oh I know, but R1 also did $25.8M Sunday and so far A2 hasn't had any kind of unusual jumps or falls so a similar 25% Monday increase on 21-23M is right in the range I mentioned. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PenguinHyphy said:

No one outside of Twitter cares or is going to care about it, and that is the point of that post 

Mannnnnnn there's a difference between movies you don't care about and "boring, predictable Oscar bait." Banshees is the farthest thing imaginable from Oscar bait, be real. What a disingenuous argument.

10 minutes ago, Porthos said:

After being laughed at with my predicts dating back with Titanic, sm1, jp Avatar and conquering.

I've learned nothing is impossible. A director and their fans can make the impossible happen.

I'm going High brother Porthos and seeing where I land. One.thing for sure those 40-50+m 4days are history! 

3 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

After being laughed at with my predicts dating back with Titanic, sm1, jp Avatar and conquering.

I've learned nothing is impossible. A director and their fans can make the impossible happen.

I'm going High brother Porthos and seeing where I land. One.thing for sure those 40-50+m 4days are history! 

It's funny how you don't mention all the times you've been wrong.

• Haha 2

Along with Glass Onion, Strange World, Matilda, and Violent Night giving the people some indoor stuff to keep them occupied, did anyone know that there’s also a whole bloody Witcher Spin-Off debuting tomorrow?

7-C975-DAD-8-F7-A-44-C3-952-C-DC5-CD4-E4

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Mulder said:

It's funny how you don't mention all the times you've been wrong.

Lol haven't we all been wrong. It's the wins that matter. Mr Avatar1 will flop and of the fern gully nonsense😂 .

And I have mentioned the SR vs Pirates Fiasco and Spiderman 2 over estimation.

Your late. And I know your not talking about off kilter predicts brother mulder.

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post