Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

1 minute ago, Sheldon Cr said:

I'm feeling 22-24. And a huge 3rd weekend. What's your predict for it's 3rd weekend my brother.

Do you think the fans show up again bigtime  to enjoy a viewing of A2 storm free or at least storms calmed down.

Predicting  crazy hold of 57-60m

I think i picked 62mil,

The orif AVATAR made 68mil on New Years, so hopefully A2 can go a bit higher than 62mil.

A2 is cuurently 49mil ahead of the orig film, and after the Christmas weekdays it will probably be about 60-65mil ahead. If New years can hit at least 60mil, it will mean A2 will have around a 55mil lead over the orig film as the holiday days end.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stuart360 said:

I think i picked 62mil,

The orif AVATAR made 68mil on New Years, so hopefully A2 can go a bit higher than 62mil.

A2 is cuurently 49mil ahead of the orig film, and after the Christmas weekdays it will probably be about 60-65mil ahead. If New years can hit at least 60mil, it will mean A2 will have around a 55mil lead over the orig film as the holiday days end.

Nice let's go SSj on these naysayers....

71-75 baby..

This is Our Land!

• Like 1

So, my 14 screen Cinemark, which hasn't yet fully booked for this weekend, decided that saving a screen to show the Fiesta Bowl and Peach Bowl at $10 ticket was the best use of one of their average screens for New Year's Eve...dang.

That's actually $5.50 cheaper than their evening normal 2d shows...and it's already sold seats...

5 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

In USD or some of the other currencies as well?

It is currently USD. However, I believe that those numbers can be switched to another currency that can then be exchanged to USD in order to correctly predict the Tuesday and weekend numbers.