Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

Just now, Issac Newton said:

Rivals were slightly off !

rivals had to deliver after they were the ones to blame for some of the 200 ow predictions

2 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

So 100% jump wtf 

17-18% jump on boxing day (which would be a pretty average jump) is enough for 100M 4-day 

Is James Cameron Nothing is Normal with him except his Overperformance. 

Edited by StreamBO
  • Like 2

Highlight of seeing Puss in Boots (FWIW my theater was SLAMMED overall) was getting the trailers for both of the Jane Fonda comedies (80 for Brady and Book Club 2) during the first half of the year that were edited down versions without the "isn't hearing four legendary actresses talk about sex just hilarious, folks?" bits.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Highlight of seeing Puss in Boots (FWIW my theater was SLAMMED overall) was getting the trailers for both of the Jane Fonda comedies (80 for Brady and Book Club 2) during the first half of the year that were edited down versions without the "isn't hearing four legendary actresses talk about sex just hilarious, folks?" bits.

What did you think of the film itself? It's one of my faves from Dreamworks.

Who us our favorite fearless hero??

Edited by Alex SciChannel

3 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

So 100% jump wtf 

17-18% jump on boxing day (which would be a pretty average jump) is enough for 100M 4-day 

That's pretty unreal. Yeah, I know I just posted $98m as my prediction but that Sat-Sun increase is one hell of a surge. $100m 4-day is absolutely in the cards, followed by what is likely to be a monster upcoming week from the 26th-30th

• Like 3