kayumanggi

ANYONE BUT YOU | 12.22.2023 | Sony | final gross: $88,319,668

Looks dreadful. The entire hook is seeing two very hot people fuck and they have zero chemistry. I assume they will push this to either February 9 or February 14, with Madame Web going to the Summer.

• Haha 1

Much more fun trailer that will appeal to the people who like this kinda stuff. just a question of it they'll actually go out to see it

But yeah, as you guys have caught on to, very odd that this is slated to come out in 1 month and 6 days, this is the first and probably only full trailer, and they don't have a release date attached.

Idk why Sony does this crap. Word is that Madame Web is doing some sizeable reshoots, so maybe this does just go to the Valentine's slot. But if that's the case, why wouldn't Sony just hold off on releasing the trailer until they are firm on a date?

45 minutes ago, Box Office Hit said:

Responsible spend. Given that they aren't movie stars, I would've hoped it would've been a little lower, but I guess shooting on location brought that up. 

Too bad about Sony's atrocious marketing job for this. I can not see it matching that Domestically. People do not know this exists.

15 hours ago, Pinacolada said:

Responsible spend. Given that they aren't movie stars, I would've hoped it would've been a little lower, but I guess shooting on location brought that up. 

Too bad about Sony's atrocious marketing job for this. I can not see it matching that Domestically. People do not know this exists.

I think thanks to the holiday it has a chance at 25 million domestically. They were smart to do a few nights of early access this week, as the shows were well attended at least in some of the larger cities and moving the needle a little on social media. By no means going to be a slam dunk or anything, but I think they have somewhat salvaged what has so far been a horrible marketing strategy. And again, just the fact that next week is basically 7 Saturdays in a row, it should pull in a decent amount of people.