Issac Newton

Weekend Thread - 3/17-19 | Weekend Est. - Shazam II $30.5M, Scream VI $17.5M, Creed III $15.4M, LXV $5.8M, #AintMan $4.1M

13 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Millenials are elderly now? 

You young sprouts should check out movies made before 2000. There's way better stuff than The Dark Knight Rises and Interstellar. 

I know, IMDb says they're masterpieces. :hahaha:

I'm a Millennial. I wasn't alive when Batman 89 came out.

It's an old man movie like Reality Bites, and Pretty Woman, or whatever nonsense you taped to your Betamax. 

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Everything Everywhere finally outgrossing Morbius and likely to finish with a higher total than Shazam 2.

Latest Michelle Yeoh GIFs | Gfycat

Multiverse stays winning, audiences love the concept

5 minutes ago, John Marston said:

yes Batman 89 was gigantic at the time but now other versions of Batman have overshadowed them massively including the extremely high quality Nolan films that majority of todays moviegoers grew up with. What’s funny is that when the Nolan films were coming out people were gladly pointing out the Burton films as the style over substance relics they are and it’s only in recent years on the internet that we have some people trying to pretend that the Nolan films were too self serious or something while the Burton films are the definite version of Batman. Lol

I mean this stuff is extremely subjective.

Heath Ledger mostly elevates the entire TDKR trilogy.

But I like the B89 costume, music, batmobile, action, bat-voice, love interest, Joker stunts, Gotham, etc way better than Nolan's..

Not to mention B89 directly inspired BTAS which is definitive Batman material.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AJG said:

It's an old man movie like Reality Bites, and Pretty Woman, or whatever nonsense you taped to your Betamax. 

Millenials start with the 1980 birthyear.

If Millenials are old then so are you. 

And gen X gave you internet, Pokemon, anime, smart phones, video games and everything else your ungrateful generation obsessive over.

Show some respect. :hahaha:

16 minutes ago, AJG said:

That's the correct spelling. 😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Elderly is 65 or older.

You're off be almost a quarter of a century.  

If you were alive during a time when The Simpsons wasn't on Television then you are OLD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2