Eric the Minion

THE CREATOR | 09.29.2023

1 minute ago, wildphantom said:

I feel like ‘from the guy who hid Godzilla from you’ could actually play as some nice viral marketing for this. I mean, what’s to lose right now with its projections? 

"From the Director of that Star Wars movie you only remember the last 2 minutes of"

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Anyone else is having problems to post a tweet here? 

I´m on PC now trying to post a compilation of reactions for people interested and simply nothing incorporate, it just appeared as the link even without me choosing this option

be sure you use twitter.com instead of x.com when you post the links

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Anyone else is having problems to post a tweet here? 

I´m on PC now trying to post a compilation of reactions for people interested and simply nothing incorporate, it just appeared as the link even without me choosing this option

Yeah, nothing from twitter embedded but youtube still works.

Anyway, the review is very positive but nothing scream over the top achievement. Cinematography and VFX received biggest attention among the praise.   

• Like 1

Well that´s it i think. Like i said it doesn´t have much critics that writes for big trades so i´m sure there´ll be some dissonance and the actual reviews should be way less exciting [especially on MC], but still looks like a pretty decent movie with superb craft.

And when it comes to these influencers reactions you hardly get anything better than this, so let´s hope at least it can bump presales.

• Like 1

Curious that Fox have another movie coming out on HULU this friday getting just as good or even better reactions.

It´s called No One Will Save You, from Brian Duffield from the great Spontaneous. I think they should send this one for theaters as well in time for Halloween since it´s a scifi horror. 

Even more interesting that Disney projects are all getting somewhat tepid receptions lately while Fox delivered 3 big awards contenders in the festivals + 3 others movies with apparently good reception [The Creator / Haunting in Venice / No One Will Save You] and they´re doing shitty marketing for all of them, of course there´s the strike but still not very inspired promotion, The Creator is the best one but it´s tricks are getting tired fast. They really need to learn how to promote original and smaller movies again.

Edited by ThomasNicole
  • Like 2