Issac Newton

Weekend Thread 19-21/05 | Fast X $67.5M

With nearly a full day of shows at what point does it makes sense to start multiplying it out like from a regular Thursday,

+100% Friday, +50% Sat, -30% Sunday gives ~60m for the weekend, that kind of thing.

• Like 6

Mediocre, ~60M OW if not lower 

Universal should be thankful that once again OS is delivering, should be higher than F9 at 600M or so 

Still having a hard time seeing this above 800M WW, for a 340M budget before advertising we all know this will lose money theatrically 

They should rethink this trilogy thing, do the Part 2 as the final one and let this rest 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Mediocre, ~60M OW if not lower 

Universal should be thankful that once again OS is delivering, should be higher than F9 at 600M or so 

Americans have really lost all their family values I guess what a shame for that country 😪

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Mickiland16 said:

Americans have really lost all their family values I guess what a shame for that country 😪

Fake they’re really supporting Guardians 3 about an alien family which means they’re open to connect with foreign people now

I though it’s beautiful

• Heart 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Fake they’re really supporting Guardians 3 about an alien family which means they’re open to connect with foreign people now

I though it’s beautiful

"We ain't groot. We're family"

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Basically a redux of Pirates 5 where its domestic is fine in a vaccuum but bad for the franchise history, but still a sensation overseas. Which I guess that's enough for Part 2 to happen? Who knows?

• Like 2