baumer

Weekday numbers July 10-13

14 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

It's not yet out of the theaters? 

we can buy it in the U.K. on digital July 17. I only saw it on June 16 and that was opening day!  I’ve had food that’s lastest longer opened in the fridge than Flash has been exclusively in cinemas 

4 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

This is a real poster.

Got the trailer for this in front of Indiana Jones and I totally forgot there was a Greek Wedding 2. Came out the same day as Batman v Superman of all release dates.

2 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

we can buy it in the U.K. on digital July 17. I only saw it on June 16 and that was opening day!  I’ve had food that’s lastest longer opened in the fridge than Flash has been exclusively in cinemas 

Even Liz Truss served as prime minister longer than the flash will have been in theatres!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Eric Stickell said:

Got the trailer for this in front of Indiana Jones and I totally forgot there was a Greek Wedding 2. Came out the same day as Batman v Superman of all release dates.

I watched it that weekend when I spent an entire day almost at the theater.

It was.... inoffensive.

12 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

This is a real poster.

Now I kinda hope the movie features all actors having filmed on green screen in separate locations, never once meeting. That's one way to beat COVID and the only way it lives up to my expectations after that poster.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Nice that Maggie finally stop pretending she was actually rooting for the movie and worrying about things potentially going bad 

Happy that she’s finally comfortable now to say out loud it’s doing bad haha

As i've said, It's very complicated. I *don't* really wanted it to flop cos i'm rooting for theaters, but the fact that it's a flop is actually very good news for Cruise. Now he can hopefully move on to other different and interesting things. If this flop impulses him to do Top Gun 3, then he's a lost cause.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Nice that Maggie finally stop pretending she was actually rooting for the movie and worrying about things potentially going bad 

Happy that she’s finally comfortable now to say out loud it’s doing bad haha

She just can’t handle Cruise being the GOAT 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Maggie said:

As i've said, It's very complicated. I *don't* really wanted it to flop cos i'm rooting for theaters, but the fact that it's a flop is actually very good news for Cruise. Now he can hopefully move on to other different and interesting things. If this flop impulses him to do Top Gun 3, then he's a lost cause.

I think the point being made was that you made it sound like you were a fan of these movies and were disappointed in MI failing. But now are openly saying you never liked them and you hope Cruise stops making them.

6 minutes ago, across the Jat verse said:

fwiw, Canada doing better than US. $950K WED in Canada, would normally mean $11-12M north america

Yeah that's pretty interesting..... Makes sense based on the theater I was at it. It was a pretty big theater and it was probably three quarters full.

2 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

I think the point being made was that you made it sound like you were a fan of these movies and were disappointed in MI failing. But now are openly saying you never liked them and you hope Cruise stops making them.

I like them all, minus 2, but enough is enough. At least mix it up or something. The audience has the same idea since it's flopping.

Edited by Maggie

3 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I like them all, minus 2, but enough is enough. At least mix it up or something. The audience has the same idea since it's flopping.

Yeah you were rooting for the movie to fail. That’s the point he was making. So, it’s not complex really.