baumer

Weekday numbers July 10-13

- (2) Insidious: The Red Door Sony Pictures $3,500,000 -55%   3,188 $1,098 $36,513,036 4
- (5) Spider-Man: Across the Sp… Sony Pictures $1,275,000 -50% -58% 3,023 $422 $358,953,700 39
- (7) No Hard Feelings Sony Pictures $780,000 -50% -59% 2,686 $290 $41,347,081 18
- (11) The Flash Warner Bros. $310,000 -57% -74% 1,723 $180 $105,520,665 25
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Borobudur said:

A standard Monday drop, proving that Sunday's up was not some fluke. 

Standard Mon drop In summer tends to be 50-60% drop. 

Sub 50% drop is very good. 

Let's see how it holds against MI7 and Barbiehiemer .

Won't be surprised if this slowly chugs along for the reminder for the summer.

• Like 3

The weekend is over but I just wanted to say this:

Elemental had a similar total on its 4th weekend as Ratatouille did. $10.0 for Elemental and $10.9 for Ratatouille.

I thought that would be a more apples to apples comparison because both were summer releases.

• Like 3

Has the presentation of the forum changed? I’m seeing the topic title, most recent post, likes etc 

It looks messy on mobile safari and I’m wondering if I’ve just clicked something I shouldn’t have. 

Edit: fixed. Accidentally clicked a button on the main page. 

Edited by Krissykins

Well @TwoMisfits told me about an hour ago that SOF in her opinion is now going to hit 100 mil. I'm on that train as well now. These numbers are really looking good especially the small declines every day.

25 minutes ago, baumer said:

Well @TwoMisfits told me about an hour ago that SOF in her opinion is now going to hit 100 mil. I'm on that train as well now. These numbers are really looking good especially the small declines every day.

If it’s at $42m in 6 days and had a $7m Sunday, $100m would be very achievable. Especially with summer weekdays and an A+ cinemascore. 

The Sunday boost means it’s doing well with religious people, I’d imagine. And I doubt there’s much overlap between Sound of Freedom & Barbie/Oppenheimer audiences. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

If it’s at $42m in 6 days and had a $7m Sunday, $100m would be very achievable. Especially with summer weekdays and an A+ cinemascore. 

The Sunday boost means it’s doing well with religious people, I’d imagine. And I doubt there’s much overlap between Sound of Freedom & Barbie/Oppenheimer audiences. 

As for insidious, that Monday drop is fantastic! I don't think it's going to fade as quickly as people are saying it will.

6 minutes ago, RamblinRed said:

Maybe its just me, but Flash looks like it is in real danger of not even hitting 2X.

That's Friday the 13th territory.