Issac Newton

Weekday #s | Aug 14-17 | Barbie #1 WB Domestic Film of ALL TIME, because it’s what she DESERVES.

18 hours ago, baumer said:

I haven't seen Oppenheimer yet. Unfortunately the only time I'd be able to see it would be 10:00 p.m. at night because of my work schedule but, I'm off for 3 days after tonight so hopefully I find time see it over the weekend although I do want to see Talk to Me as well.

The review I've been waiting for!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

im going to vomit worst timeline.

If this happens then Tom Holland needs to find a new agent. He's already got a hit franchise to fall back on. He does not need to be making bad video game movies with the Venom guy.

• Like 1

I mean, BB will end up opening better than we were anticipating a few weeks ago domestically, but OS...ooof, it's gonna be rough. Weather in Europe is not conducive to cinema going, especially for this type of project, which will have little to no appeal. Asia will be mostly DOA. But maybe LATAM will save it a bit.

57 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

im going to vomit worst timeline.

I've never played that, I have no idea what it is, except I am genuinely curious when it was decided that Pratt will be such a prolific voice actor. This is the kind of thing that makes me think Hollywood cabal, not anything to do with child trafficking. 

8 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

I've never played that, I have no idea what it is, except I am genuinely curious when it was decided that Pratt will be such a prolific voice actor. This is the kind of thing that makes me think Hollywood cabal, not anything to do with child trafficking. 

Nah, I'm sure the thinking is more like "Hey, this actor's last voice projects did a gazillion of dollars, and his name is recognizable! Let's get him to voice this one character"

That's all the quality control they need to decide these things I think

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

I don't think Charlie has any early access to previews. He is extrapolating from tracking data.

I've been assuming that he's putting together some sort of weighted average of the reports here. 

Same for ec, all his predictions are just from following the b&t thread

Edited by MattW

31 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Nah, I'm sure the thinking is more like "Hey, this actor's last voice projects did a gazillion of dollars, and his name is recognizable! Let's get him to voice this one character"

That's all the quality control they need to decide these things I think

It feels like casting directors only know 20 actors and actresses nowadays.