XXRDJisDoctorDoom

The Marvel / MCU Thread || From Blade to Secret Wars, All Things Marvel!

has anyone watched LokiS2 recently? The more they run away from Kang, the more I suspect the leak published in variety that the ending of Loki S2 meant Marvel was "screwed" re: Avengers 5 was accurate and the show executed a great pivot. I didn't recall any gaping holes but I recalled the "core" TVA plotline had massive chunks taken out of it especially in the first half of the season. 

Johnathan Major's crimes were so bad and causing so much bad press, they basically erased the Kang character from the MCU and replaced him with Doom. WOW.

Edited by Mojoguy

5 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

General public - amazed, excited 

CBM fans - mixed reactions, skeptical

film bros - Cinema is dead, absolutely hate it

at the end of the day, all that matters is GA interest and if the established fans will come out and I think they have successfully hit both right now. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

They're pissed because they spent the entire Oppenheimer press tour dissecting every word for signs he was sick of Marvel and now less than 6 months later he's back as a new character 

It’s so obvious these actors/actress love working with feige and Marvel otherwise they wouldn’t keep coming back regardless of how much money was offered. MCU isn’t this creative black hole prison film bros think it is 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

It’s so obvious these actors/actress love working with feige and Marvel otherwise they wouldn’t keep coming back regardless of how much money was offered. MCU isn’t this creative black hole prison film bros think it is 

The first iron man was mostly improv. They know how and when to let the creatives cook.

Is it for everyone one in Hollywood? No but they are excellent for fostering people with strong creative visions ( Ryan coogler, James Gunn and Ryan Reynolds)

Edited by Reddroast

29 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

Wonder if it will be all tv, since this weekend was all movies

This weekend was for movies that are 100 percent happening...Every other movie is in limbo right now..