kayumanggi

INSIDE OUT II | 567.1M overseas | 1045.0M worldwide

Deadline: Through Thursday, the Top 10 markets are Mexico ($45M), UK ($19.7M), Korea ($18.5M), Germany ($11.5M), Argentina ($10.7M), Philippines ($9.1M), Central America ($8.9M), Australia ($8.2M), Colombia ($8M) and Chile ($7.4M).

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, Purple Minion said:

Already the 12th highest grossing movie (local currency) in Mexico, should reach 1B pesos by Sunday.

😱

Its amazing how it's holding up in countries where DM4 open this weekend (like Argentina where IO2 make almoust doble on it's second thrusday than DM4 OD) or Australia, where IO2 has a chance to win the weekend (on it's second weekend). This is very good signs for it's OS box office. I think that $800 OS looks every day more likely

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

7 minutes ago, seduh7 said:

Its amazing how it's holding up in countries where DM4 open this weekend (like Argentina where IO2 make almoust doble on it's second thrusday than DM4 OD) or Australia, where IO2 has a chance to win the weekend (on it's second weekend). This is very good signs for it's OS box office. I think that $800 OS looks every day more likely

Insane 

2 minutes ago, Selma said:

Frozen 2 still holds the biggest os of an animated movie of all Time right ? 

yeah and it's probably going to stay that way. $976m is hard without everyone participating and it looks like China and Japan won't be a juggernaut.

20 minutes ago, seduh7 said:

Never thought I'd see a Pixar film beating a Despicable Me film OS.

• Astonished 2

20 minutes ago, Selma said:

Frozen 2 still holds the biggest os of an animated movie of all Time right ? 

If you count The Lion King (2019), no, because the Lion King has the highest grossing OS gross. 1.1b

1 minute ago, AnthonyJPHer said:

If you count The Lion King (2019), no, because the Lion King has the highest grossing OS gross. 1.1b

Disney doesn't consider that an animated film, and it seems neither do most box office reporting/tracking sites like Deadline, The Numbers, etc.

https://www.the-numbers.com/box-office-records/worldwide/all-movies/cumulative/all-time-animated

• Like 3

TLK 2019 only made that much because it was marketed as a "live action" remake, especially coming so close after Aladdin LA. Promoting it as a "CGI animated" remake would have still let it be huge, but I doubt it would have made Frozen 2 numbers.