Grand Cine

3/08-3/10 Weekend Estimates : KFP 4 : 58,3M , Dune 2 : 46,3M , Imaginary : 10M , Caprini : 7,6M

I agree something will disappoint in March like Shazam 2. Ghostbusters After life already played the nostalgia card so that would be my pick of which March release has a disappointing run. 

Godzilla Kong looks more like a general audience walkup movie like Transformers Rise of the Beast. 

4 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Bro wtf 3 days ago I would have been over the moon for 40 million opening in line with kfp3, we have chance at 60 million domestically ow

wow

and the movie is only decent lol 

People seem to be loving it, specially kids.

Reviews are at 70% on rotten tomatoes, meaning it is a good movie, although nothing specially great

5 minutes ago, leoh said:

People seem to be loving it, specially kids.

Reviews are at 70% on rotten tomatoes, meaning it is a good movie, although nothing specially great

For sureee, after watching it, I think it’s gonna appeal more to kids and parents, this is basically start of new trilogy 

yet still they have fan service moments for older fans who grew up with kung fu panda 

can’t wait for kung fu panda 5 hopefully it gets green lit soon since this is a success 

4 minutes ago, Shawn Robbins said:

12.3 Dune

Time for the “it’s so over” crowd to swoop back in.

(12.3 is good. I’m interested to see Saturday jump. That’s where things got interesting last week).

• Like 5

Diversity demos for kung fu panda 4 

hispsnics/latinos 44%

White 22%

black 11%

Asian 18%

I did not know po was that popular with the Latinos, that’s awesome hahah. Bodes well for Latin America international numbers 

• Like 2