kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers | actuals | 27.75M THE FALL GUY | 8.72M SW: EP I - TPM | 7.59M CHALLENGERS | 6.50M TAROT

It seems like MD weekend will be the first weekend since Easter weekend to have the total BO go over 100 million. Hopefully if everything lives up to current expectations.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

It seems like MD weekend will be the first weekend since Easter weekend to have the total BO go over 100 million. Hopefully if everything lives up to current expectations.

Will Mother's day even help Apes that much? I imagine most people will be taking their moms on Sat and Sun to eat at resturants and not have time for a movie. They should have released something females desperate to see like Barbie or Anyone But You over Mother's day.

Edited by Mojoguy

Posted (edited)

93m'ish weekend is my guess.  Fall Guy coming in lower at like 27.5m. 44% of The Fall Guy's weekend numbers were PLFs per Deadline. Those are going to Apes.  Nothing, else in the 3-20 range is making much money.

50m for Apes.

13m for Fall Guy.

Everything else 30m.

Edited by JimmyB

59 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Will Mother's day even help Apes that much? I imagine most people will be taking their moms on Sat and Sun to eat at resturants and not have time for a movie. They should have released something females desperate to see like Barbie or Anyone But You over Mother's day.

Dam I meant Memorial Day weekend. Rushing off a post before I headed to work. Two MD holidays in May.😀

1 minute ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

would Captain America 4 even have earned 50m this weekend?

Ofc it would have. Not every non event  MCU movie is going to be like the Marvels going forward. 60-70M OW imo 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

would Captain America 4 even have earned 50m this weekend?

That one has quite a few interesting angles they should hype up well in marketing but so far, my very early no trailer predictions for it have it pulling $75M over the 4-day so I do think it's kind of doomed to be at best a massive underperformer.