kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers | actuals | 27.75M THE FALL GUY | 8.72M SW: EP I - TPM | 7.59M CHALLENGERS | 6.50M TAROT

Going to see The Fall Guy most likely on Sunday. Hope I enjoy it as much as others seem to be. Everything else is out of my hands. As others have said this movies failure or underperformance is not the death knell for theatrical moviegoing or something.  Next week will be better. If Apes is good as the early reactions are saying that should do at least 50 million.  The tracking and Qurom metrics have always been much better for that.Why didn't Disney just move it to this weekend when they delayed D and W. I plan to watch the Nice Guys tonight. Love that movie. Seems fitting to watch one Ryan Gosling action comedy that missed at the BO and deserved to do better to prepare for another one.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

Are you trying to get a thread ban?

The thread wouldn't be banned by the behavior of only one person. In any case, the user with the bad behavior would be the one banned.

It's just weird that CJhon wants to be banned.

Edited by Kon

28 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Anyway whatever movies are dead who cares. I just binged Shogun this past week what a great show!

I just finished episode 1. I like it so far.

2 minutes ago, Kon said:

The thread wouldn't be banned by the behavior of only one person. In any case, the user with the bad behavior would be the one banned.

It's just weird that CJhon wants to be banned.

Well yeah I did not mean the thread itself being banned I just meant for him. Maybe I worded it wrong.

Fall Guy imploding (or lack of even catching some traction) was very predictable. The movie just screams "Stream on Netflix when you have nothing better to do" 

Really only event films, that are marketed as big blockbusters, do serious cash nowadays. 

• Like 4

@Dreadnought I don’t know what problems you have with me or one very specific film, but please stop harassing me. If you can’t handle numbers or stars/films you don’t for simply existing then go somewhere.

Mods, please help me put an end to this.