AniNate

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | New attraction announced at DCA

1 hour ago, Morieris said:

I'm torn between doing my damndest to avoid that Frozen short but also watching the trailers for Incredibles 2 teaser.

I'll probably just watch it grudgingly, but at almost half an hour before your movie, that really is too long.

Don't they usually just upload the trailers a few days before the movie comes out? They did that with Cars 3 teaser before Moana came out and with the first two trailers for Coco before Beauty and the Beast and Cars 3.

Personally, I'm going early just for Timeplay.

Edited by PNF2187

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm dying to see this but I must admit a nearly half-hour short running before the movie makes me go "ugh!" somewhat. I'll live.

That Incredibles 2 Teaser better be dope. I heard from Mexican audiences that in the Frozen short, Olaf was like Jar Jar Binks.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, PNF2187 said:

Don't they usually just upload the trailers a few days before the movie comes out? They did that with Cars 3 teaser before Moana came out and with the first two trailers for Coco before Beauty and the Beast and Cars 3.

Yeah, they probably will, but there's nothing like the big screen.

11 hours ago, Morieris said:

I'm torn between doing my damndest to avoid that Frozen short but also watching the trailers for Incredibles 2 teaser.

I'll probably just watch it grudgingly, but at almost half an hour before your movie, that really is too long.

Just stay for the trailers, then leave for the short, then come back 15 to 20 minutes later. In that time, go to the bathroom, get some popcorn, check Twitter, do whatever.

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Just stay for the trailers, then leave for the short, then come back 15 to 20 minutes later. In that time, go to the bathroom, get some popcorn, check Twitter, do whatever.

I was thinking that too. Besides my theater has a restaurant inside so I can get a meal and take it in with me.

• Like 1