CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

This thing goes on a cycle. Connery period sets the tone, hardcore spying & womanizing. Moore period is the light-hearted one. Craig period is back on  the super-serious tone but with a complete lack of sexuality. The next Bond period hopefully will be less serious that the current stretch.

Tsk,tsk.

Eva

a0a46098f6665ed5ba81172cfda59016.jpg

Says Hi !

Its pretty astounding how forgettable every piece of marketing for this film has been(except for the first teaser) on top of a shitty Bond theme song.  I hope its great, but at this point I wouldn't be shocked at all if its the disappointment of the year.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

Its pretty astounding how forgettable every piece of marketing for this film has been(except for the first teaser) on top of a shitty Bond theme song.  I hope its great, but at this point I wouldn't be shocked at all if its the disappointment of the year.

It's shocking considering those leaked Sony e-mails had the budget at $350m.  :wacko: You'd think Sony would be going all out on marketing.   Maybe they ran out of $$.  

Honestly, the Bond franchise could use some goofiness again.

I miss it too but they'll have to wait until they change Bond actors.  Even in the goofy Heineken ad Craig is playing the straight guy.  Yes, he's not like Moore but he's not like Connery's Bond either.  Connery wore a fake duck on his head, wore a baby blue onesie, donned a jet pack and helmet and flew in Little Nellie.