BK007

How many movies do you plan to see this summer?

Even if you've seen it, include it if it falls in between The Avengers and Lawless.

For ease, here's the wide summer schedule. The ones I definitely plan to see in the theatres as of right now are in bold blue. Couple on the fence movies; Ice Age 4, Neighbourhood Watch, Lawless all depending on reviews really. Feel free to add more films if you do plan to see them; Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Moonrise Kingdom, Piranha 3DD for example.

May

Avengers, The

Dark Shadows

Dictator, The

Battleship

What to Expect When You're Expecting

Chernobyl Diaries, The

Men in Black 3

June

Snow White and the Huntsman

Madagascar: Europe's Most Wanted

Prometheus

Rock of Ages

That's My Boy

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Brave

Seeking a Friend at the End of the World

G I Joe: Retaliation

Magic Mike

People Like Us

Madea's Witness Protection

July

Amazing Spider Man, The

Katy Perry: Part of Me

Savages

Ice Age: Continental Drift

Ted

Dark Knight Rises, The

Neighbourhood Watch

Step Up Revolution

August

Bourne Legacy, The

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3

Total Recall

Campaign, The

Hope Springs

Odd Life of Timothy Green, The

Expendables 2, The

Paranorman

Sparkle

Apparition, The

Hit & Run

Premium Rush

Lawless

Possession, The

I'll score every film on a scale of likelihood I'll see it (0-10)The Avengers - 10Dark Shadows - 5The Dictator - 6Battleship - 3What to Expect When You're Expecting - 0Chernobyl Diaries - 2Men in Black 3 - 6Battlefield America - 0Snow White and the Huntsman - 7Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - 1Prometheus - 9Rock of Ages - 3That's My Boy - 0Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - 5Brave - 10Seeking a Friend for the End of the World - 2G.I. Joe: Retaliation - 5Magic Mike - 3People Like Us - 1Madea's Witless Protection - 0The Amazing Spider-Man - 8Savages - 3Ice Age: Continental Drift - 2Ted - 7The Dark Knight Rises - 10Neighborhood Watch - 4Step Up Revolution - 1The Bourne Legacy - 7Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days - 1Total Recall - 4The Campaign - 6Hope Springs - 1The Odd Life of Timothy Green - 2The Expendables 2 - 5ParaNorman - 7Sparkle - 2The Apparition - 2Hit and Run - 0Premium Rush - 67500 - 1Lawless - 5The Possession - 1

Edited by tribefan695

I know I'll see:The AvengersMoonrise KingdomSnow WhitePrometheusBraveBeasts of the Southern WildDark KnightLawlessI might see:Dark ShadowsThe DictatorSeeking a Friend for the End of the WorldFrom Rome with LoveSpider-ManTedBourne LegacyRed Hook Summer

depends on several things on what movies I see like if the theater near were I am living this summer is done being remodel (It suppose to be at the end of May)

Will see

Dark Shadows

Prometheus

Brave

Dark Knight Rises

Lawless

Want to see but depends on several factors

The Avengers

The Dictator

Moon Rise Kingdom

Snow White

Amazing Spider-Man

Beast of Southern Wild

Ted

Depends on the reviews

Rock of Ages

Savages

Men in Black 3

Bourne Legacy

Netflicks

Battleship

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Total Recall

Expendables 2

Hmm, let's see, I'll do it in order of release and how many times I think I'll see it in theaters:TA: 3-4TD: 1MIB3: 1SWATH: 1Pro: 2-3Brave: 2-3Joe: 1TASM: 2-3Ted: 1TDKR: 4-6TBL: 1Exp2: 1I may or may not see DS, BS, TR, TMB, NW or ROA in the theater.

May

The Avengers

The Dictator

MIB3

Chernobyl Diaries

June

Prometheus

Rock of Ages

GI Joe Retaliation

Magic Mike (numerous times :wub: )

Madea's Witness Protection (i'll troll my cousin with this one)

July

The Amazing Spiderman (i'll be dragged to)

Ice Age: Continental Drift

The Dark Knight Rises (i'll be dragged to)

Neighborhood Watch

Step Up Revolution :ph34r:

August

The Bourne Legacy

The Campaign

Hope Springs (depending on the ads)

The Expendables 2

Sparkle

ParaNorman (depending on the ads)

The Apparition

Lawless

The Possession

Have seen:The AvengersWill See:Dark ShadowsThe DictatorSnow White and the HuntsmanPrometheusBraveThe Amazing Spider-ManThe Dark Knight RisesMight see, but probably won't want to:Men in Black 3Madagascar 3Abraham Lincoln: Vampire HunterG.I. Joe: RetaliationTedIce Age 4The Bourne LegacyDairy of a Wimpy Kid 3The Expendables 2

At the moment, I'm thinking...The AvengersDark ShadowsThe DictatorBattleship (though my expectations aren't high)Men in Black 3 (ditto)The IntouchablesSnow White and the HuntsmanPrometheusRock of AgesBraveAbraham Lincoln: Vampire HunterMagic MikeThe Amazing Spider-ManSavagesTedThe Dark Knight RisesNeighborhood WatchThe Bourne LegacyTotal RecallThe Campaign