Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Hello guys, i had being a lurker here and on BOM for years, i am from Venezuela. This is my first post, i just want to say that i am so happy :) and also that you guys rock!!!!P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Welcome

Nah. The Friday day numbers clearly point to a strong Saturday number.

SM3 had a better Mid/OD ratio and only barely increased on Saturday, and no, WOM is pretty much irrelevant on the OW.

SM3 had a better Mid/OD ratio and only barely increased on Saturday, and no, WOM is pretty much irrelevant on the OW.

That had Toxic WOM coming right out of the theatre.

Hello guys, i had being a lurker here and on BOM for years, i am from Venezuela. This is my first post, i just want to say that i am so happy :) and also that you guys rock!!!!P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Bienvenido amigo ;)

You really have no real idea how crazy people went for Titanic over months, this is day 1 1/2. Hold on there buddy

Not everybody. Some people saw it 20 times, some just 1 time.Avengers will be getting 2-4 views from most. So the legs won't be quite as good (duh!).More accurate comparison would be TDK, and I think TA can match its weekend drops.

Not everybody. Some people saw it 20 times, some just 1 time.Avengers will be getting 2-4 views from most. So the legs won't be quite as good (duh!).More accurate comparison would be TDK, and I think TA can match its weekend drops.

It held way too well for way too long for it to be that. Most people definitely saw it more than once.

:welcome:Your English is very good, no worries. :D

After some thinking, I think Avengers will be performing like this over the coming days...

OD: 81M ( a nice bump with actuals)

Sat: 68M (+8% from non-midnights)

Sun: 52M (-24%)

Weekend 1: 201M

Weekdays: 59M

Weekend 2: 90M (350M cume)

Total: 550M

Oh no, you didn't! :P

Everybody has been underestimating this film .TDKR is being over estimated, TDKR has no Joker so a big drop is going to occur.Unlike batman people care and more interested in seeing the Avengers.

After some thinking, I think Avengers will be performing like this over the coming days...

OD: 81M ( a nice bump with actuals)

Sat: 68M (+8% from non-midnights)

Sun: 52M (-24%)

Weekend 1: 201M

Weekdays: 59M

Weekend 2: 90M (350M cume)

Total: 550M

How could it make only 550m if beating the OW and 2nd wknd records by 30m and 15m.

An over 200M OW?!?! :o :o I would cry.

I would cry- a river. I just cant believe this is happening, not in 2012. I wasnt expecting an opening this big until atleast 2015 and beyond. :o