Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Nikki gets her info from studio executives who are probably being fed the info from whichever of their underlings knows how to turn a computer on. So she's getting it 3rd hand whereas with Rth... I can't say anymore.

Lol wow..... So I guess they didn't need to fudge after all. What a fucking monster this is turning out to be.

True monster indeed.When numbers are powerful enough for not being cheated by human malice...

(I love your sig, how much time did you take typing it?)

Absolutely awesome weekend :D, so glad I decided to join last week. Just had a feeling after I saw it in the cinema.Be interesting to see the actuals tomorrow. Avengers, SM3, TDK all share attendances somewhere between 21.7-22.3 million, to close to distinguish a winner.

Just savour it now because according to RTX (not Rth) The Avengers will lose all of it's IMAX screens and Dark Shadows will take the female audience. It will make 68M next weekend.(sad face)

Edited by Magic

Just savour it now because according to RTX (not Rth) The Avengers will lose all of it's IMAX screens and Dark Shadows will take the female audience. It will make 68M next weekend.(sadface)

:dunce:

Nikki gets her info from studio executives who are probably being fed the info from whichever of their underlings knows how to turn a computer on. So she's getting it 3rd hand whereas with Rth... I can't say anymore.

Rth is studio executive or something? Lol