75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Finally thursday numbers@ercboxoffice12.5 million thursdayTHE AVENGERS scored an estimated $12.5M Thursday. Total now stands at a mighty $270M going into a weekend where... fb.me/1w2zwDbxJ

Not bad, around a 8% drop.

A personal attack? Where?

The part where you said that I needed to go back to school? Please dont act innocent now.

I didn't say 650 was locked. I just said that if you use a typical extrapolation that 600 looks attainable. And since I don't think TDKR will hit 500, to me that is an obliteration, especially if it does 300-400 mill more WW.

When did I say 600M was not attainable? I said its strange (not really considering the bias) that people are already assuming that 650M is a lock. Anyway, you have made your bed (1.1 vs 1.3), we'll see in a few months. You are indeed a stand up guy.

That's pretty decent for a non-event movie. Safehouse did that much at midnight as well as JC. So not bad. 35-40m OD I see coming.

2 years ago, right after AIW, who could have thought that Burton/Depp next movie would be labelled like that.

lol

It wasn't real lol, it was from the movie 'Ken Park', you really think i would post a real suicide on here Baumer!.

I know...lol....but I don't think it goes with the pg 13 theme of the boards. lol

The part where you said that I needed to go back to school? Please dont act innocent now.When did I say 600M was not attainable? I said its strange (not really considering the bias) that people are already assuming that 650M is a lock. Anyway, you have made your bed (1.1 vs 1.3), we'll see in a few months. You are indeed a stand up guy.

Are you some Warner suit? Why so serious and bitter, mate?

Lurking (skulking) around the forum doesn't give you the right to then randomly start posting with an attitiude and coming for established members like some internet tough guy, and then throwing out the classic "personal attack" persecution complex when you're called on it.

It doesnt, but baumer did attack me (with the school remark). And I wasnt suggesting that Avengers would fall under 500M or something insane like that, only saying 650M is far from a lock (right now) and that is a reasonable stance.iJackSparrow, you need to calm down. Edited by artist

It doesnt, but baumer did attack me (with the school remark). And I wasnt suggesting that Avengers would fall under 500M or something insane like that, only saying 650M is far from a lock (right now) and that is a reasonable stance.iJackSparrow, you need to calm down.

Now you're backpedaling.Just quit while you're ahead.

It wasn't real lol, it was from the movie 'Ken Park', you really think i would post a real suicide on here Baumer!.

Sorry, I can just see someone reporting it and I just thought I'd get the jump on it. Some people here imho are a bit sensitive and they would report that. So I "jumped the gun" and removed it. :)

12.5 dom. Need another 12m+ from foreign to make it over the 800m.800m worldwide going into U.S. second weekend. Probably won't be at 1b though. May come up a little short. But that's cool.

12.5 dom. Need another 12m+ from foreign to make it over the 800m.800m worldwide going into U.S. second weekend.Probably won't be at 1b though. May come up a little short. But that's cool.

$1 billion is happening sometimes next week. Should pass Shriekapoo WW by the end of it.