Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

5 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

Toho-Towa's "Top Gun: Maverick" will be re-screened on 175 TCs Nationwide to promote 6 Academy Award Nominations from March 3rd, 2023!! Finally, surpassing "The Last Samurai" (¥13.7B) has come true!!! 

Also an Admission Privileges of 250,000 have also been announced.

@setna

Hey!!! Thanks a lot for thinkning about me for this new, it´s a great detail for your side. It´s nice to see TGM going up maybe to the magical 1.5 B barrier.
Have a great day!!!!

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2023 at 10:34 AM, Issac Newton said:

"Titanic: James Cameron's 25th Anniversary 3D Remastered"

WKend 1 - ¥131,150,100 / 072,351 admits

WKend 2 - ¥278,831,300 / 151,638 admits 

+112.6% in Gross!!!

+109.6% in Admits!

:ohmygod:

This movie will never stop of amaze us, incredible!!!!

• Heart 1

getting kinda embarrassing for avatar 2 (if it somehow wasnt already), already below RRR on dailies and having the titanic re-release doing like a 3rd of its total gross

1 hour ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

getting kinda embarrassing for avatar 2 (if it somehow wasnt already), already below RRR on dailies and having the titanic re-release doing like a 3rd of its total gross

You shouldn't compare Titanic with Avatar 2.

Titanic's Customer satisfactory is all time Highest for re-release.

Friday Overview 

SLAM DUNK up by 140% - crossed ¥11B. Legs are getting comparable with Top Gun: Maverick

BTS: Yet To Come In Cinemas ~ +43% I am expecting it to around ¥1.5-2.0B Final!!

Suzume's Locking-Up see a small bump of 10%. Running on small speed with Weathering With You.

RRR is back to Top 10! +75% ~¥1.1B by SUN. Final can never be forecast for Indian Titles (⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!

Okayish -75% for Ant-Man / -20% for DS but we have 4D expansion, upping the ATP &Giveaway Effects starting from SAT! (1.5M). Should be strong bump rather than a slightly hold!

% in Comps With Last FRI

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Excuse me ~ it's "same" instead of "small'

Industry had a brief up ~ "Titanic would have done ¥5B ($36.8M) if wasn't limited"

5B for a rerelease ? I'm not sure about that. Last days was huge because people knew that it was the last days in theaters

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LPLC said:

5B for a rerelease ? I'm not sure about that. Last days was huge because people knew that it was the last days in theaters

Many didn't got to see.. Aeon Chain did extended show but Distributor didn't allow it and force to pull out. 

Last Time - 2012 release did ¥479.79M (started with ¥87M OW)

I won't say people showed up because of last day. But, it was increasing in each day. 

Infact, scores on sites are 4.8, 4.7, 4.7 &4.9 respectively! Highest ever recorded (as far I have seen)