hasanahmad

Tuesday Actuals Box Office 05/16/2012 Avengers 8.5 (389M) DS 2.6 (35M)

Decided to post here because didn't want to enter spoiler havens in the main threads but Prometheus budget now at $120-130m not $250m so it kind of proves that you can't just trust every ridiculous number thrown this way. The Total Recall budget is the other one currently insanely high and completely unbelievable.Who know if MIB3 is really as high as well?Anyone remember the slandering of Andrew Stanton/John Carter? Don't trust everything you read.

Well, Disney said that they are going to lose 200 million on John Carter so I don't see how attacks on Stanton and John Carter are without any merit but I agree with your overall point. Most budget numbers cannot be trusted. This 120-130 million may not be really accurate, either.

Why it would be that high ^^^Spider Man 3 fell 37% against a massive 4-day opening.Look at the drops, they have been always quite low...Against huge openings both Thor and Iron Man held well. Even IM2...

Yep, you're right. Don't know what I was thinking.If IM2 can manage a 20% 4 day decrease then TA should do pretty good as well.

If it is around 6 million that is low.If around 6.5 million + then its sitting pretty.Nonetheless as show by the last weekend...It will do well no matter what really happens on the weekdays.