Neo

Gods of Egypt | Feb 26, 2016 | IMAX release confirmed

On 29/10/2015 18:58:10, CJohn said:

I can't see them getting less than 100M for both combined but I doubt it was a package because Ascendent is not gonna happen thanks to Allegiant bombing. 

You said the same thing about Allegiant's split. Something like Insurgent bombing. <_<

Edited by alisson23

9 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

You said the same thing about Allegiant's split. Something like Insurgent bombing. <_<

Insurgent did somewhat flop. Ended up same as Divergent WW despite 3D and an increased budget. 3D patched over the big decline domestically and limited it to only 30M lower.

Haha, now you like it, bitchiz, don't you??

Calling it now, Wrath of the Titans numbers!!

And little Cheedo is so fragile and yummy :) looks like a girlfriend the Shay used to own...I mean have!! (the boy though is pathetic - hope he's a comic relief)

Edited by shayhiri

It's almost what i was waiting for :D

I don't have so much knownledge as most of the people here...but i don't understand the quality difference from warcraft or the huntsman.

For me these movies have the same purpose......   for sure watching them or not don't make you a better person :P