Impact

Best Animated Feature-2012

I'm surprised although pleased that The Pirates! got nominated over Rise of the Guardian, it's a decent film but it's not their best, perhaps the Academy are nominating it for snubbing Arthur Christmas last year which should have got nominated over the two from Dreamworks.

• Like 1

Did he ruin his brains with acid or something? They way he tries to talk is odd to say the least

He's really socially awkward and tends to talk with his hands. He got to present Christopher Lee a BAFTA a while ago and shook through the whole thing bless him.

I loved the Pirates, especially for the inclusion of Brian Blessed as the Pirate King. Shocked to see it get in, but an awesome surprise. I just need to watch Frankenweenie and Wreck it Ralph now. Really can't wait to watch Ralph, but I still have to wait until Feb 9th! Fucking Disney and their clever release strategies :(