MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

It only took 10 years and 22 movies to finally do more than what SM1 did.

But at least it did so with gusto--if it had instead been a pathetic barely-squeaking-by-despite-higher-prices type of thing, then that would have been an insult to SM1. Edited by Crake
  • Like 1

It only took 10 years and 22 movies to finally do more than what SM1 did.

The movie that took down SM1 had similar WOM to it. Its gonna be shocking to see 3x OW for TA after the massive opening.
  • Like 1

Hi guys. Been lurkin.. figured it was time to post lol.I was predicting a 55.7M wkend for TA based on the averages of the week-to-date drops of IM,IM2,SM and SM3.breakdowns:14.8523.52 (+58%)17.33 (-26%)But based on rth's new est. of friday being in the 16-18M range and using the same drops, it looks like TA is headed for a 60-67.5M weekend. An 18M friday gives it a slight outside chace of beating Avatar's 68.5M record wkend.

Hi guys. Been lurkin.. figured it was time to post lol.I was predicting a 55.7M wkend for TA based on the averages of the week-to-date drops of IM,IM2,SM and SM3.breakdowns:14.8523.52 (+58%)17.33 (-26%)But based on rth's new est. of friday being in the 16-18M range and using the same drops, it looks like TA is headed for a 60-67.5M weekend. An 18M friday gives it a slight outside chace of beating Avatar's 68.5M record wkend.

Welcome!

thanks Magic!Though it seems i was looking at the wrong excel worksheet. The 55.7M figure actually comes from an older projection that includes X-Men 2 in the average. Without X-Men 2 i should have been predicting 58.4M in the first place. oh well.

baumer got drunk....again.I mean, the signs have been there. The 195m TASM prediction, the 64m 5 day that wouldn't even lead to 195m. It's becoming painfully obvious, he has a problem.But when you start alienating the very people you need to help you, it's intervention time. :P

You speak the truth AA

BS I wouldn't have said 11-12m could be wrong but more like 8-10 closer to 8 see what happens, Dictator yeah at least 5 prob closer to 6, WTE around 4.5 sounds about right, DS 4m mark & TA atm would say 16-18

8 mill for BS :huh:

With such big Sat it will drop around 25% on Sunday (plus Holiday in Canada)I agree RTH does a very nice thing to give us some numbers, it is something no other forum has.Now he is giving us numbers quite early then before and still gives an accurate range.You cannot expect anyone to give a perfect estimate so early.So RTHThanks for your numbers, they have been great.

He sometimes post at WOKJ also