MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Be the low end 16-18m, its either be just under or over just 16m, BS about 9-9.5, Dictator 5.7-6, WTE should manage about 4, DS 3.7-9 maybe 4 but doubt it

TA is looking at 15.9M to 16.1M. Around 160% jump not bad was hoping for 18M you had in your earlier prediction but 16m is still very good.

Weaksauce, who took "bombs away" out of the title? :sadno:

I did...I just thought we could have a Friday thread with the giant title.....but if you like i can put it back.

I did...I just thought we could have a Friday thread with the giant title.....but if you like i can put it back.

Haha it's not a big deal, the old title just made me laugh

I wanted 60M preferably 62M so TA w

If it doesn't, then oh well.. It's still gonna cross 500M like it's no big deal and that alone makes me happy that prediction will come true..

I wanted 60M preferably 62M so TA would have a sub 40% drop.

@ERCboxoffice

THE AVENGERS was #1 again grossing $16M on Friday. Marvel's mightiest has now amassed $417M.

THE DICTATOR certainly doesn't rule anything in third place. Sacha Baron Cohen's comedy made $5.75M Friday. Total is nearly $13M.

WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOUR EXPECTING arrived with $3.9M on Friday. Lionsgate's rom-com is one ugly box office baby.

@ERCboxoffice

THE AVENGERS was #1 again grossing $16M on Friday. Marvel's mightiest has now amassed $417M.

THE DICTATOR certainly doesn't rule anything in third place. Sacha Baron Cohen's comedy made $5.75M Friday. Total is nearly $13M.

WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOUR EXPECTING arrived with $3.9M on Friday. Lionsgate's rom-com is one ugly box office baby.

Shouldn't TA be at 418M not 417M? It was over 402M entering Friday.

• Founder / Operator

She has to feel rather humiliated over it and I'm still standing my ground on the reasoning being she's not a MARVEL fan and loves DC more if you know what I mean??? She didn't expect this movie to be as big as it was..

To be honest, most people in the industry simply don't think this way. She's low-balled Marvel movies before, too. And again: she reports what her sources tell her, her numbers rarely have anything to do with her own opinion.

To be honest, most people in the industry simply don't think this way. She's low-balled Marvel movies before, too. And again: she reports what her sources tell her, her numbers rarely have anything to do with her own opinion.

I believe this to. She will give her opinion occasionally like "Not a record" title but numbers come from her sources.