MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Someone should chance the title, many seeing $16-18m for TA will be disappointed when they then see it's actually $15.3m.And that's beyond worst case scenario for BS, jeez.

Edited by FTF

I didn't insult you, i didn't say anything to you, you just came at me saying i'm wrong and i'm and obsessed AVATAR fan (which you keep saying even though i haven't mentioned the film in days) and all my predictions have been proved wrong which they haven't at all, your just posting the first things that come in your head and pretend they are fact.

Here you go - on the 8th of May

370mil after this weekend (with 100mil weekend)40mil week days and 45mil 3rd weekend455mil total20mil week days and 25mil 4th weekend500mil total10mil week days and 15mil 5th weekend525 total6mil week days 9mil 6th weekend540mil total3 mil weekdays and 5mil 7th weekend548mil totaland so onI see about 565-570mil total for The Avengers.

And if you look at my post history from this week, you will see that i said 55mil off a 15mil Friday numerous times this week.Now just leave it alnoe now Jack, we are messing this thread up.

TA is tracking closer to Iron Man 2 than any other movie.

Alot of folks believe the WOM will make it trend more towards SM1/IM1. I'm not sure. What I've been saying the past 9 days is true today. Even so a $55+ 3rd weekend is AMAZING.

Here you go -posted on the 8th of MayAnd if you look at my post history from this week, you will see that i said 55mil off a 15mil Friday numerous times this week.Now just leave it alnoe now Jack, we are messing this thread up.

It's easy to say that while you were posting on the weekend thread last weekend that it wouldn't get to $100m countless times. If you post different numbers on different threads you'll end up being right eventually. Your 3rd weekend prediction is $45m, is that happening? I don't want to continue this, but it's not like I'm the only one pointing out you'vr been lowballing this. And you yourself admit that on the first post I respectfully said mu piece about you in fact doing it. Have you stop to wonder why? All your predictions are right and you're a box office prophet. Are you happy now? Here's your cookie.And I agree, let's end this. Enough. Edited by iJackSparrow

iJackSparrow, would you please stop railing against people that don't think TA will make a gazillion dollars in the foreseeable future?

I'm not. And I don't think it will make a gazillion dollars. I'm thinking $616m for shits and giggles. :)

It's easy to say that while you were posting on the weekend thread last weekend that it wouldn't get to $100m countless times. If you post different numbers on different threads you'll end up being right eventually. Your 3rd weekend prediction is $45m, is that happening? I don't want to continue this, but it's not like I'm the only one pointing out you'vr been lowballing this. And you yourself admit that on the first post I respectfully said mu piece about you in fact doing it. Have you stop to wonder why? All your predictions are right and you're a box office prophet. Are you happy now? Here's your cookie.

And I agree, let's end this. Enough.

I already said that the 45mil 3rd weekend is wrong, that post was posted on the 8th of May after the opening weekend and i revised it to a 55mil weekend about a week ago, i just said that i will stick to the 570mil prediciton as its the fair thing to do even though i now know its low ( i don't change my predictions daily like many do).

Also thanks for being sunjective, i show you my orig prediction as proof of what i said and you just ignore it and say i posted diferently in different threads which is a complete lie. Also i'm no bopx ofice prophet and nevrer said i was, i just said the film is doing about the numbers which i have predicted which it is.

Alot of folks believe the WOM will make it trend more towards SM1/IM1. I'm not sure. What I've been saying the past 9 days is true today. Even so a $55+ 3rd weekend is AMAZING.

I agree. A 55m third weekend is amazing. If that holds, then that would be what Xmen First class made opening weekend.