MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Yeah well you don't entertain me or many others seen as though half the users have you on their ignore list!.

The bad mouth campaign you and artist started doesn't mean that "half the users" have me on their ignore list. Is that a prediction too? God you are good. I'm not an asshole like you are and I don't actively engage into fights without being provoked. I can be a noob, but what's left for you? You're not a noob but you keep missing your predictions and playing like you're right. How pathetic is this? And as i said, I don't care enough to prove you wrong, but more than once you said you didn't think that it could hit $100m last weekend. Now you're claiming you did all along. As I said, predicting what already happen it's quite easy. Playing the misunderstood saying people keep telling you that you are lowballing TA is hypocritical of you because you indeed did that. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but don't act like you were right all along. You clearly weren't. Edited by iJackSparrow

Thing is TA is following quite closely to IM2 so Saturday increase should be around 52% and Sunday number around 25% drop for 56M weekend. I would love a 60% jump on Saturday but I don't see it unfortunately.

That's a fair point, but TA is the only thing remotely resembling a family film still in wide release, and should benefit.

I am disappointed in the Friday increase for TA. It didn't even hit 150%.

Told you it was heading for 125-140%..But no no. You insisted ón 175%. :)

The bad mouth campaign you and artist started doesn't mean that "half the users" have me on their ignore list. Is that a prediction too? God you are good. I'm not an asshole like you are and I don't actively engage into fights without being provoked. I can be a noob, but what's left for you? You're not a noob but you keep missing your predictions and playing like you're right. How pathetic is this? And as i said, I don't care enough to prove you wrong, but more than once you said you didn't think that it could hit $100m. Now you're claiming you did all along. As I said, predicting what already happen it's quite easy. Playing the misunderstood saying people keep telling you that you are lowballing TA is hypocritical of you because you indeed did that. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but don't act like you were right all along. You clearly weren't.

Bad mouth campaign?, i cam on here today and you just started ranting at me, i didn't even say anything to you in any post, you seem to be losing grasp of reality Jack.Also i keep missing my predictions?, really?, if this comes in at about 55mil then i will of been pretty much spot on so far, i'm open to you proving me wrong thoughI can't even remember which thread i posted my Avengers breakdown in or even if that thread still exists as it may of been deleted but i'll try and find it for you Jack, you deserve it

I wonder how Universal will spin this in the coming weeks. "Well, we never expected the nerds to rush out to this movie on opening day! This is a movie for the America that doesn't necessarily see movies opening day. We're confident we will see a great increase today and good legs to come!""A 26m opening weekend meets all of our expectations. There's a lot of competition in the marketplace right now. Let's wait for word of mouth to sink in (Get it? Ha ha ha! We have fun making fun of ourselves.) and we expect a terrific hold over the long Memorial Day weekend! "We're not all that concerned about the 50% drop over the long Memorial Day weekend. A Will Smith movie opened, guys! That's obviously going to distract moviegoers a bit. But we're confident that they're still waiting to see Battleship. We look forward to the summer weekdays that will come over the next few weeks. That's where you make the big bucks!" "Oh, f**k it, it's a bomb. We're sorry we made this. Really. Just go see Snow White, that's doing really well. Again, sorry."

• Like 2

Bad mouth campaign?, i cam on here today and you just started ranting at me, i didn't even say anything to you in any post, you seem to be losing grasp of reality Jack.Also i keep missing my predictions?, really?, if this comes in at about 55mil then i will of been pretty much spot on so far, i'm open to you proving me wrong thoughI can't even remember which thread i posted my Avengers breakdown in or even if that thread still exists as it may of been deleted but i'll try and find it for you Jack, you deserve it

I didn't rant against you. I just stated a fact. I didn't insult you or anything, you are the one continuously insulting me, even on threads I hadn't even post before, like the TDKR OW thread. You've been lowballing this since the start. I was here, I've seen it and I just said you did that. What resulted on you insulting me once again. As usual. But I was taught not to argue with crazy people, so I'll apologize. You're the box office prophet king. You were right all along, and you'll always be right. Now I'll stop embarassing myself having this pointless discussion. Edited by iJackSparrow

Told you it was heading for 125-140%..But no no. You insisted ón 175%. :)

I know but its behaving like IM2 which is shocking to me. WOM on this is insane yet drops are pretty much in line with IM2. :angry: :angry: :angry:

That's a fair point, but TA is the only thing remotely resembling a family film still in wide release, and should benefit.

that is a good point because IM2 had SFA to content with this weekend

I know but its behaving like IM2 which is shocking to me. WOM on this is insane yet drops are pretty much in line with IM2. :angry: :angry: :angry:

The final prediction in my signature block is based on an IM2 trajectory. It's been following IM2 since last Thursday (9 days!).

I didn't rant against you. I just stated a fact. I didn't insult you or anything, you are the one continuously insulting me, even on threads I hadn't even post before, like the TDKR OW thread. You've been lowballing this since the start. I was here, I've seen it and I just said you did that. What resulted on you insulting me once again. As usual. But I was taught not to argue with crazy people, so I'll apologize. You're the box office prophet king. You were right all along, and you'll always be right. Now I'll stop embarassing myself having this pointless discussion.

I didn't insult you, i didn't say anything to you, you just came at me saying i'm wrong and i'm and obsessed AVATAR fan (which you keep saying even though i haven't mentioned the film in days) and all my predictions have been proved wrong which they haven't at all, your just posting the first things that come in your head and pretend they are fact.

The final prediction in my signature block is based on an IM2 trajectory. It's been following IM2 since last Thursday (9 days!).

It is not missing 600M. Its Friday/Saturday increases are similar to IM2 but Sunday holds are much better. Edited by druv10

I didn't insult you, i didn't say anything to you, you just came at me saying i'm wrong and i'm and obsessed AVATAR fan (which you keep saying even though i haven't mentioned the film in days) and all my predictions have been proved wrong which they haven't at all, your just posting the first things that come in your head and pretend they are fact.

Yeah, that's exactly how it went down. And clearly I am the one distorting reality. :)

People keep saying i'm lowballing this even though its daily numbers are right about what i predicted, i even said 55mil for this weekend and people said i was lowballing it.

In the words of Jack White, well you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too.Point being you can't say you're not low balling it when you repeatly do. I still say this is hitting $60m this weekend, and even if it miss the mark, I still see surpassing $600m DOM without much of an effort. There's nothing wrong with you low balling it, but don't act as you don't do it.

I How do i repeatidly lowball it?, i have said i will stick with my orig prediction of 570mil even though i can see that its going to be closer to 600mil now. I'm not talking about the total gross, i'm talking about its daily and weekend numbers which some people have said i have lowballed them yet they have been pretty much spot on when the daily and weekend numbers are released (exampe li said a 15mil Friday and a 55mil total for this weekend, people said it was low but its going to be around that number).So don't comment on something Jack that you nothing about, you're just making yourself look like an obsessed fanboy but we know that anyway.

Here's where we are at now. Again, from the second weekend, plugging in the percentages drops of other SH films for TA in comparison to TA's actual numbers.

Posted Image

Above graph zoomed in below:

With Friday's $15.308M number, it looks like it is tracking a little less than IM2 now:

The thin white lines (-x-) is what the curve will look like if it tracks like IM or IM2 from Friday (should fall somewhere in that range).

Posted Image

FWIW if Friday is $16M, this is what it would have looked like.

Posted Image

The numbers are what they are, people were not saying it tracked like IM2 without reason. That is not to say TA can not regain IM/Spidey type legs.

• Like 3