MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Another interesting thing is TA is following quite closely to IM2 on Friday and Saturday increases while Sunday drops are much much better. TA is definitely not following IM1 or SM1 in increases or decreases at all.

You can post what ever you want but when you said I am sticking with 570M in the other thread, it made no sense. TA will be around 520M after the Memorial day weekend and for it to only make 50M afterwards will be shocking.

Yes but i stick by my predicitions even if they end up wrong but i also said that i can see that its going to gross more than 570mil now, i don't change my predictions constantly as new numbers come out.My 570mil prediction was made right after opening weekend and i used 70mil weekdays which it did, 100mil 2nd weekend - it did 103mil, 35mil weekdays for this week - it did about that, but i initialy had the 3rd weekend down to around 45mil (even though 3rd weekend holds are decent, i thought this might come down) and the following weeks and weekends will obviously come higher than i predicted as this weekend will be about 55mil.Now with all that, i see the film finishing with about 600mil but because i stand by my predictions, i'll stick to 570mil even though it will almost definately be too low. :)

I think almost everyone in this thread is underestimating the Saturday bump and overestimating the Sunday drop, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Thing is TA is following quite closely to IM2 so Saturday increase should be around 52% and Sunday number around 25% drop for 56M weekend. I would love a 60% jump on Saturday but I don't see it unfortunately.

Don't celebrate yet, as you know, we still don't have the actuals. You are an obsessed Avatar fan that it's extremely annoying lowballing this movie and constantly attacking me without a single reason. It's quite easy to "predict" something with a range of "570-600" and say you're not lowballing it. You keep calling me obsessed and if experience serves me right, you are the one acting obsessed, not only with me, but witht Avatar and being a really annoying fanboy. So I'll comment because you are clueless as me at this subject, you are the one saying "I'm righht" with estimates, anyway.

What....the.....hell?????, please put me on ignore Jack, i honestly can't deal with you anymore as you are just talking deluded shite, you sound so angry and i pity that. Please don't reply to my posts anymore, i'm really not interested and would rather talk to someone with a level head.
  • Like 1

Yes but i stick by my predicitions even if they end up wrong but i also said that i can see that its going to gross more than 570mil now, i don't change my predictions constantly as new numbers come out.My 570mil prediction was made right after opening weekend and i used 70mil weekdays which it did, 100mil 2nd weekend - it did 103mil, 35mil weekdays for this week - it did about that, but i initialy had the 3rd weekend down to around 45mil (even though 3rd weekend holds are decent, i thought this might come down) and the following weeks and weekends will obviously come higher than i predicted as this weekend will be about 55mil.Now with all that, i see the film finishing with about 600mil but because i stand by my predictions, i'll stick to 570mil even though it will almost definately be too low. :)

Thats actually commendable. :)

You weren't right about the 2nd weekend. You thought it couldn't hit $100m. And I'm damn sure that your predictions always ended being surpassed by what actually the movie made.It's quite easy to claim credit and play the prophet of previous events, you know. What it's annoying is that you keep doing it, and keep saying you're right when the actual numbers proved you wrong time and time again. Feel free to play like you know what you're doing anyway, I don't care. Just don't expect people for not notice it, you are posting your predictions on a forum board and it's quite easy to prove you wrong, I just don't care enough to do it.

What....the.....hell?????, please put me on ignore Jack, i honestly can't deal with you anymore as you are just talking deluded shite, you sound so angry and i pity that. Please don't reply to my posts anymore, i'm really not interested and would rather talk to someone with a level head.

I'm not placing anyone on ignore. You entertain me. :)

Avengers will hit at least $56-57m, IMO. Wouldn't rule out a huge increase today (over 60%). Sub-$55m would be just a tad bit disappointing considering its run up until this point, but, still nothing to knock. Audiences are probably saving their money for next weekend.

Next weekend should be interesting.

You weren't right about the 2nd weekend. You thought it couldn't hit $100m. And I'm damn sure that your predictions always ended being surpassed by what actually the movie made.It's quite easy to claim credit and play the prophet of previous events, you know. What it's annoying is that you keep doing it, and keep saying you're right when the actual numbers proved you wrong time and time again. Feel free to play like you know what you're doing anyway, I don't care. Just don't expect people for not notice it, you are posting your predictions on a forum board and it's quite easy to prove you wrong, I just don't care enough to do it.

Would you care to post any of my predictions seen as though they have supposedly been proved wrong time and time again, i'd really like to see that. ;)