39 members have voted

1. 1. Grade MIB3

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

In my opinion, it was the best of the 3. It was great to see Smith and Lee Jones back together. Brolin was also great. The ending is very emotional, and we know what happened to J when he was young. I just don't get where the fuck they spent the 200M+. There is nothing in the movie that justifies that. The invasion scenes are at the beginning and they barely show them to us. Still, a great time a the movies. B

Is Tommy Lee Jones in the film much as all, the trailer seems to imply he's barely in it.How is Emma Thompson and Jemaine Clement?

Emma Thompson has a small role (just like Alice Eve). Jemaine Clement is a good villian, IMO. Tommy Lee Jones is in 20 minutes of the movie, I think. Still great to see him back as K. Brolin only shows up around the 40-50 minutes of the movie or so.

In my opinion, it was the best of the 3. It was great to see Smith and Lee Jones back together. Brolin was also great. The ending is very emotional, and we know what happened to J when he was young. I just don't get where the fuck they spent the 200M+. There is nothing in the movie that justifies that. The invasion scenes are at the beginning and they barely show them to us. Still, a great time a the movies. B

So you ended up liking it? Good. Might check it out this weekend.

Will Smith is where they spent 200M

So you ended up liking it? Good. Might check it out this weekend.

I know a lot of people that weren't big fans of the first 2 movies, and ended up enjoying this one.
  • Like 1

Incredibly enjoyable summer popcorn flick. Has all the right elements and doesn't really stumble anywhere. Possibly my favorite Smith movie since the first one, and right up there with the first one. Brolin was insanely enjoyable and Smith seems to have been reinvigorated somewhat by his little acting break. It was funny, shockingly the special effects were really cool, and more shocking it was well plotted. Also extremely effective 3D for a live action flick. Strong B+, maybe bumped to A- once I see it again.

Men in Black 32:25PMAbout 80% full, noticed quite a few showings and quite a few people at other showings also. People actually surprisingly ranged from all ages, noticed young kids up to older people in there 60s+Trailers:Total Recall (new trailer)-the only trailer I really did not care for, but it still looks decentSkyfall: Looks fantastic, quite a few people seemed excited.Madagascar 3 (new trailer-finally!)-Laughs.Prometheus (new trailer)LawlessRock of Ages (new trailer): Looks fun I will admit. Some talking.Amazing Spider-ManMovie: This is almost on par with the first. Fun film. The visuals were good. Gave a great backstory to both characters, seems like nothing more they can do to the franchise. This was also longer then the first 2. The comedy was quite good, loved the cameos, the line about Mick Jagger was really funny. The audience really enjoyed it as well. Smith is back, and cool as ever. Brolin I swear acted like Jones that it was almost scary. The makeup was quite good also. Score was the old MIB score which I loved as it is classic Elfman. Recomended for any MIB fan. (You don't even have to see the first 2 actually)A-On another note I watched Argo's trailer online-looks pretty good actually.

A lot of fun. It's really weird to compare the confident direction and script of this movie with the utterly amateurish execution of Men in Black 2. The story is engaging, the humor mostly hitting the mark, and Josh Brolin is excellent as young K. I suspect people who watch the film will find themselves not really caring about TLJ's lack of screentime.

Kinda funny how all those early plot rumors turned out to be complete BS

A-

Edited by tribefan695

The apocalypse is upon us. I disliked the first and hated the second. The third is one of the best films I've seen this year. More later.9/10

• Like 1

The apocalypse is upon us. I disliked the first and hated the second. The third is one of the best films I've seen this year. More later.

9/10

:lol: You are pretty much in the same position as I and other people I know also are. MIB 3 is just that good that turns non-fans into fans.

And we are in 2012, so... :P

Edited by CJohn

I thought it was excellent. There were a lot of creative ideas thrown into the mix, as well as some unexpected surprises and legitimate emotion. Only thing I wish I could have seen was the return of Frank. They referenced him a lot and it was pretty funny to see that. I also really like Brolin as K, it was a very believable younger version.A-

• Like 1