filmscholar

BAD BOYS FOR LIF3 | Jan 17 2020 | IT'S OFFICIAL: #1 DOMESTIC 2020

16 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Bad Boys 2 was fun. Them essentially invading Cuba was ridiculous but quite enjoyable.

Subtext right here.

And they didn't invade Cub, they just destroyed it with a SUV.

Bad Boys II is a masterpiece and Is ten times more punk and irresponsible than Deadpool.

Will confirms "Bad Boys III" again.   Also now with Wonder Woman moving, Bad Boys III has some really direct competition.   Both films will be anticipated but this film series is a little more established were as Wonder Woman has been mostly animated or television.   We will see what happens.   Here's the video:

1 hour ago, filmscholar said:

Will confirms "Bad Boys III" again.   Also now with Wonder Woman moving, Bad Boys III has some really direct competition.   Both films will be anticipated but this film series is a little more established were as Wonder Woman has been mostly animated or television.   We will see what happens.   Here's the video:

Bad Boys 3 will move to June 30th

This won't hit the June 2nd release date if production start dates are anything to go by: http://variety.com/2016/film/news/uncharted-movie-joe-carnahan-video-game-adaptation-bad-boys-3-1201826553/

Carnahan, who is also an accomplished director and producer, told Variety that he’s unable to also helm, unless production is pushed back, due to schedule constraints. “Bad Boys 3” will be his next directing gig. Production on the sequel gears up early next year — after Will Smith wraps David Ayer’s “Bright.”

4-5 months between production starting and release is almost impossible in today's filmmaking and promotions environment.

Is this movie gonna be as offensively violent and over the top as the epic masterpiece that poorly paced but AWESOME as Bad Boys 2?

If it's not, I'll take Carnahan making a solid action flick.  But man, Bad Boys 2 that's my jam.  THATS how you make a stupid ass action movie.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

Bad Boys II is a freaking masterpiece and everyone who says otherwise is not up to things.

Action wise, no other studio movie came close since, every action scene is virtuosity mixed with destruction mixed with awesomeness.

The tone of the movie is incredible, it s a a true punk movie where the concepts of respect & decency don't exist.

The final scene where they destroy the village with big fat Humvees is a symbolism of ultra-liberalism's victory.

Michael Bay is the most misunderstood filmmaker of his generation.

Also, I am pretty sure Martin Lawrence was cocked up during the whole movie, his eyes are doing strange things and he is sweating a lot.

Plus rat-fucking in close-up.

Even your so called edgy Deadpool wouldn't come up with dat shit, yo !

WATCHA GONNA DO ?

:shades:

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 3

I read half your post The Futurist, but your god damn right.

Action MASTERPIECE.  Terrible pacing, homophobic, poor pacing...

But fucking AWESOME.  Nobody kicks a trash can as good as Joey Pants.  It's everything you want from a trashy 80s action movie, but with 150m thrown at it in early 2000s style. I don't even care that the entire Cuba shanty town scene is stolen nearly verbatim from Supercop.  It's AWESOME.  Then they blow up a mansion.  Real time.

Bring it again Carnahan.  BB2 is epic.  Edgar Wright understands.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Oh shush...

The children are talking.

Wait...

I could rant about Bad Boys2 all day really.

Yay to that villa explosion, I think it was a villa of Jerry Bruckheimer s firend who wanted to renovate it but he said , you know what, fuck it, destroy it for your movie, I ll build a new one.

Now that s  some practical effects shit people, Mad Max Fury Road can suck it !

:ca: