filmscholar

BAD BOYS FOR LIF3 | Jan 17 2020 | IT'S OFFICIAL: #1 DOMESTIC 2020

I think "Maze Runner 3" should move to the last week Feb, it's empty and "BB3" will be highly anticipated.   The week before has "Fifty Shades 2" and "Lego Batman" but I don't think they will be threat to BB3 on the 2nd week.

Lego Batman is a different audience, mostly.

Fifty Shades 2 will have such an epic drop that it will redefine the words going down.

Yeah, Bad Boys 3 is fine with this date. Well, competition wise. Still an odd date for this type of movie though.

• Like 2

When I watch Martin Lawrence in Bad Boys 2, I am afraid, his eyes look strange, he s in sweat most of time, the dude was sniffing coke by the pound during that shoot it seems ...

But he has the best line read...of ALL TIME

shitjustgotreal-sh-t-just-got-real.gif?w

• Like 4

I refuse to watch a Bad Boys film without Bay, Smith, and Lawrence at the helm. Only with holy trinity can the high octane ridiculousness of the first two be replicated without bordering into "wannabe" territory.

• Like 3

CINEMABLEND

@cinemablend

Bad Boys 3 May Happen A Lot Sooner Than You Think cinemablend.com/new/Bad-Boys-3…

9:07 AM - 7 Oct 2015

Bad Boys 3 May Happen A Lot Sooner Than You Think

The mere possibility of Bad Boys 3 has fans of the franchise excited beyond belief. Which means that the news Will Smith recently dropped will undoubtedly have them lining up outside of their local...

Full info: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Bad-Boys-3-May-Happen-Lot-Sooner-Than-You-Think-86787.html

Edited by K1stpierre
  • Like 2

FYI all those that have been waiting for the Bad Boys 2 blu ray like myself its coming out next month if you did not already know. Its being packaged with Bad Boys 1 and amazon currently has it on pre order for I think 20 I paid maybe 25.

Oh yessssss...

Finally!

And I never bought Bad Boys 1 so no double dip.

Edited by kowhite

CINEMABLEND

@cinemablend

Bad Boys 3 May Happen A Lot Sooner Than You Think cinemablend.com/new/Bad-Boys-3…

9:07 AM - 7 Oct 2015

Bad Boys 3 May Happen A Lot Sooner Than You Think

The mere possibility of Bad Boys 3 has fans of the franchise excited beyond belief. Which means that the news Will Smith recently dropped will undoubtedly have them lining up outside of their local...

Full info: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Bad-Boys-3-May-Happen-Lot-Sooner-Than-You-Think-86787.html

61icbXW.jpg

• Like 2

Well the Will Confirmation pretty much put any doubt to rest that this sequel is a go.  As I said a few pages ago.  February is the right time to enter the franchise back after 15 years.  "Maze Runne 3" based on the sequel's performance won't be a threat.  This will end up one of February's Biggest releases of 2017.  

badboys3.jpg

http://screencrush.com/will-smith-confirms-bad-boys-3/

Edited by filmscholar

I wish Bay could actually come back to direct, if only so he would be unavailable for future Transformers sequels. (Though since Bay will not stop producing, that could also mean a TMNT situation where the TF sequels are still very "Bay" films, only directed by a journeyman imitating Bay. So I guess either way, we lose.)

Edited by TServo2049

How is this any sooner than we think?  18 months seems like that's exactly what they had originally said.

As for Bay, he never really wanted to do Transformers 4, but I understand that it was a condition of him doing Pain and Gain so he did it.  Replacing him in this series, if that is what the are doing, imo, is not the right way to go.  Bay, like him or not, does things in this series that only Bay can and I don't think it would feel the same without him.

Smith isn't even confirmed 100% yet.  Strange.