rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

I am not so sure its legs will be better than X-Men which was a well reviewed film although I appreciate comic book films are generally more front loaded, guess if it goes planet of the apes way then the film will be a success...im still thinking under $150 million though

I am not so sure its legs will be better than X-Men which was a well reviewed film although I appreciate comic book films are generally more front loaded, guess if it goes planet of the apes way then the film will be a success...im still thinking under $150 million though

The X-Men films, regardless of how well they're reviewed, are always very frontloaded.

Why were u expecting a bigger increase than what SWATH got? Take out the 1.4 mill midnites and thats about a 15% increase. Its a great increase. And TA will fall 30% today, not 40, so 20.5 to 21 look realistic. Not 19.

• Like 1

I think SWATH did well to have an increase.... I was expecting it to stay flat.Now the Sunday drop will be interesting...... THG targeted the same demo and it consistently had bad Sunday drops.I'm thinkingFRI 20.3MSAT 21.0MSUN 13.7M (-35%)Still good for a 55M weekend (and 150M total).