Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

y'all better brace yourselves for when kevin finally gets a prediction right and then justifies the next 50 predictions with "but wait! i got ___ right!1!1!"

it happens all the time round these parts

Edited by Eevin

9 minutes ago, Eevin said:

y'all better brace yourselves for when kevin finally gets a prediction right and then justifies the next 50 predictions with "but wait! i got ___ right!1!1!"

it happens all the time round these parts

Tele has a better chance at another successful club than Kevin has at a correct prediction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, bcf26 said:

Why don't we stop the hatred and spread the love. 

Unfortunately, for every movie and franchise, there are always gonna be some haters and fanboys for it. It is kind of like Batman/Joker , Yin/Yang. I guess I am able to stay neutral and make predictions based on rationale. 

20 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Unfortunately, for every movie and franchise, there are always gonna be some haters and fanboys for it. It is kind of like Batman/Joker , Yin/Yang. I guess I am able to stay neutral and make predictions based on rationale. 

the self-parody in this post

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

I don't know why you find that to be unfortunate when you make predictions solely based on hate. I do think your predictions are unfortunate and laughable because you can't see the forest through the "I hate WB" trees. 

Keep it up! One day you'll accidentally Stumble upon a correct prediction.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Can't hate the golden arches when their fry game is strong.

I actually just used a google translate. Well anyway, there are plenty of reasons to hate on McDonalds, they are responsible for a terrible destruction in the Amazon rainforest, accused a number of times by greenpeace. 

I have never eaten their food. They disgust me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I actually just used a google translate. Well anyway, there are plenty of reasons to hate on McDonalds, they are responsible for a terrible destruction in the Amazon rainforest, accused a number of times by greenpeace. 

I have never eaten their food. They disgust me.

:jeb!: