Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

I said it before, a late embargo doesn't mean good or bad with WB. They just don't like to allow super early reviews 90% of the time. Any other Studio would have had say Wonder Woman's reviews out two weeks before it came out.

Most of the reviews being decent to good does not surprise me. Stop looking into WB's standard late embargoes. Lol

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I said it before, a late embargo doesn't mean good or bad with WB. They just don't like to allow super early reviews 90% of the time. Any other Studio would have had say Wonder Woman's reviews out two weeks before it came out.

I think the way they do it is great. Let the social media embargo drop early and get people talking about it, and then again people talk about the film when the reviews drop a week later. Instead of just dropping the reviews 2 weeks out. Sometimes the hype can die down or it can back fire. See Warcraft, Xmen Apocalypse, War for the Planet, even Civil War to a degree. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Thankyou! Believe me I was annoyed and leery about Wonder Woman's somewhat late embargo but I calmed down after talking to others. I realized that that's just the way WB works.

Yeah I learned after Fury Road to not worry about late WB embargoes.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Thankyou! Believe me I was annoyed and leery about Wonder Woman's somewhat late embargo but I calmed down after talking to others. I realized that that's just the way WB works.

Plus the reactions from the social media embargo were universally positive 

• Like 1