Jack Nevada

Movies Everyone Likes but You Dont

Lion King All Pixar Movies except Wall*E [The Toy Stories, and Monster Inc. I liked because of the nostalgia factor, not because I like them on a movie level. I did like them as a kill though]Social Network

I thought Inception was good but not the great OMFGAMAZING like Nolan's raving internet cult thinks it is. At times the movie stumbles when trying to be very clever. Like, a dream within a dream within a dream... the triple layered dream(gotcha bro!). I guess the movie's "gotcha" ending rectifies all the "ugh.." shit in the movie though. I give it a 8/10.

Edited by Shpongle

I used to really like Benjamin Button, The Hangover, and Inception, but I dunno, I've kind of cooled on these movies a lot since I first saw them.

I find that's the case with a lot of Fincher movies, they're good for the first 2 viewings, and then they just die. The only one that's really held up is for me, Zodiac. A lot of them slip from 9s down to 3s or 4s by viewing number 5.

I find that's the case with a lot of Fincher movies, they're good for the first 2 viewings, and then they just die. The only one that's really held up is for me, Zodiac. A lot of them slip from 9s down to 3s or 4s by viewing number 5.

Even Seven and Fight Club? Seven, especially, has gotten better every time for me.

Shutter Island - Horribly unoriginal and predictable, takes itself too seriouslyThe Departed - Same as the aboveIn Bruges - Neither funny nor poignantHow to Train Your Dragon - typical Dreamworks snoozefestBack to the Future - lame and averageUp - Pixar's stupidest (haven't seen Cars 2)