Jack Nevada

Movies Everyone Likes but You Dont

District 9 (people complained Avatar was unoriginal, yet this got a free pass while having exactly the same plot)How to Train Your Dragon (ditto)Tangled (not a bad film, but had nothing to offer that other Disney films hadn't done better)Bourne trilogy (I saw all three of them and I wouldn't be able to tell you what happened. Completely forgettable)

Benjamin Button- Absolutely pointless groveling garbage, and to think that I was actually excited for it.Salt- One of the worst films I have ever seen in my life.butch Cassidy and the sundance kid- I don't hate and i do find some parts enjoyable, but it becomes so repetitive and boring by the end, and it was pretty forgettable.

Most of the recent box office monsters underwhelmed me and some I don't care for at all.

Avatar-it's ok...very pretty to look at though.

TDK-Felt like it's 10 hours long. Any scene without Ledger was almost painful for me to sit through.

Transformers-Hate how I can't tell what is going on. The jokes were terrible. Don't know if the sequels were better.

Shrek-Ugh....seemed like one long series of fart and burp jokes.

Twilight-Kinda soap operay

Inception-Was ok....don't see how it's "amazing" though.

The Hangover-It's alright...but was expecting an epic comedy. It's not THAT funny.

Others that get a lot of love from friends that I don't quite get:

Xmen: FC-Seemed like way too much was jammed into the movie and many of the characters were stupid to me.

Capt America-Again way too much is jammed into the plot. (the first half was ok)

Classics that don't register with me:

Lawrence of Arabia-God it's long and boring. And the title character acts illogically and contradicts himself at times.

A Clockwork Orange-Tried way too hard to be "arty"

I searched for this thread to proclaim upon the mountaintops that Master and Commander is overrated. There! I said it! :) I remember the Russell Crowe film getting alot of accolades on the BO boards at the time. Never understood why. It is a decent movie but not DVD collection worthy.

Avatar was so fucking boring. The characters suck over all just a horrible POSfilms I find badBourne 2 and 3 nothing special after the first oneFinding Nemo annoying charactersMonsters Inc annoying charactersShrek films worst characters ever nothing funny about them.Chinatown just could not get intoArtist a giant piece of shitCaptain America worst last part of movie in recent yearsBlindside what is with the love for this movie.films that alright but everybody else lovesAvengers has a lot of negatives in it. It was nothing special.Kings Speech was a good movie but not Oscar worthyRango it has its moments but everybody seems to love it for some reasonHangover 1 it was funny but nearly as funny make it out to be.