Jack Nevada

Movies Everyone Likes but You Dont

TitanicAvatar InceptionLOTR - TTT, ROTK (I liked FOTR)The IncrediblesHarry Potter 1 (I watched only HP 7-1 after that)TDK ( I loved BB)Spiderman 1 and 2 (did not watch SM3)The Hunger GamesThe Last EmperorAmerican BeautySlumdog Millionaire....To name a few ;)

I don't think there is any movie that everyone likes. Even profesional critics like to disagree sometimes.

True. The thread starter means Movies that are generally liked by the majority. I'm certain even the greatest movies would have detractors.

Prometheus, Inception, Super 8, Star Trek, Avengers, Iron Man 2, Spiderman 2, CA, Thor, Potter, THG, Transformers 1-3..............................

A lot of people didn't like Prometheus.And as for Transformers 2 and 3...

HugoBabelNetworkSerenityThe FighterBridesmaidsTouch of EvilThe Third ManPan's LabyrinthGangs of New YorkThe White RibbonThe Hunger GamesThe Color of MoneySlumdog MillionaireTinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spyall Harry Potter films except Prisoner of Azkaban and DH1def. several others I can't remember off the top of my head. Of those listed, I'll definitely rewatch Touch of Evil and The Third Man at least once again, but have no desire to return to all the others.Also, I didn't like Fight Club one bit on the first viewing. I was 16, not very familiar with Fincher's work (only had seen Zodiac and Button by that point, loved both, but in many ways they couldn't be further from FC) and I just totally didn't connect with it - didn't get the point, hardly laughed at all, basically just stared at the screen for two hours trying to understand what the hell I was watching. Flash forward a couple of years and two more viewings, it got to be one of my favourite films of all time.