TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

Prometheus can still stabilize although that is becoming more unlikely. THG did drop more than 61% on its second weekend. Not a fair comparison, but definitely means the game is NOT over for Prometheus.

That is not a valid comparison. It is game over for Prometheus.

Prometheus can still stabilize although that is becoming more unlikely. THG did drop more than 61% on its second weekend. Not a fair comparison, but definitely means the game is NOT over for Prometheus.

I think it is over. It was front-loaded to start and it has poor WOM.

You know it's a shame really that MIB3 and SWATH both have such large budgets. Otherwise their totals at this point would start to look more impressive.

MIB3 is doing just fine if overseas numbers are taken into consideration.

Lol @ this doomsday talk about Prometheus. The 200m+ Predictions were fanboy/hype talk, 150m+ was optimistic, 140-150m was most logical after 51m OW, and it looks like it will do 130-140m. The budget was 130m, so this is gonna definitely be a success for Fox WW.I saw Prometheus last night again, and upon 2nd viewing, I did realize a LOT more that its definitely not a movie for everyone. I saw some people walk out on surgery scene again(was it really that hard to watch for some people? damn). Its definitely a much more brutal film than Alien 1-3 and doesn't have a straight arrow linear story wrapped up in a bow.